Fuck you very much
For Lucas
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI
happy ending? sorry this isn't disney.
Edy all but purred as she was pulled forward (now quite thankful for the forethought to put his jacket beneath her), but the smile on her lips quickly turned into something decidedly darker and far harder to read. Her lips twisted as he teased, so close and yet so far from the exploding star of her desire. Behind him Edy's toes curled, desperately mapping out the movements of his tongue and then stuttering ahead as if she might somehow force him on faster, faster, faster, and yet as they say, the journey is always as important as the destination.

Having never experienced the bite of an ascended before, the brief moment of just his lips against her thigh was about to earn him a not-so-subtle grunt of displeasure. If he was going to meander he could at least do her the favour of using his teeth and then—

—oh but then he did and everything in Edy seemed to explode in a way that felt like it made so much sense. Like of her mortal fumbling before had merely been leading to this, that this was the space she'd always been trying to fill and now that she had everything else seemed unimaginably small. Edy's moan was loud and pure, a whole and long note of pleasure that rolled from her lungs and through her parted lips that wanted to ask how any of this was possible.

The sound of Lucas' enjoyment though equally thrilled the teenager who moaned a harmonized reply. The burn she felt was insatiable now, her legs tensing, her hips rising as if she could somehow meet her need herself. One of her hands found his blonde hair, tangling in it and both pushing him further against her thigh but also managing to pull against it as well.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
lucas
please allow me to introduce myself
Distantly Lucas could hear Edrei's moan ringing around the street, but he was busy drawing deep on her well of power and trying to control his need to drink her the fuck dry. Only at the tug and push against his hair did he have the sense to part his jaws from her, blood staining his lips and dripping from his chin, not that he noticed or cared. It was almost a growl that rumbled in his chest as the bliss let him go, but the arch of her hips and oh-so-attractive sounds of need and pleasure did not leave him with nothing to do.

Wasting no further time, Lucas positively devoured her, pressing bloody lips to the sweet and molten core so tantalisingly presented to him. He was relentless, tongue exploring and questing deep, hands squeezing against her backside in open appreciation. He feasted upon her, needing no pause for breath, no reason to stop. Arcing her further up as if to tease at what her body was capable of, Lucas licked in long strokes up to her clit, flicking his tongue there in a dance he was certain that Edy knew well.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDREI
As he pulled his lips off of her, had he not moved directly between her thighs he might have found himself ingulfed in the flames of her frustration. The fall off the climax of an orgasm was a warm and tingly thing, whereas the release of a bite was something vacuous and stilted. Luckily for them both, Lucas found his target quickly and whatever tension had echoed through Edy's body as she leaned back onto the ground.

Though Edy's mind was far away, imaging all sorts of lewd imagery as Lucas' tongue danced and ghosted across her, some where deep inside of her something made an important discovery.

He wasn't breathing. Well, that wasn't the part she was interested in: it was the lack of sips of air, the continuous pressure of warmth and wetness that were sending waves of heat into the core of her and shooting down her legs. It also meant that as her hand tangled into his hair and she hungrily and desperately pressed him further against her, that she didn't have to worry about him passing out. The muscles of her back and ass clenched and shuddered in his grasp, her back arching and then collapsing down as she helplessly was forced to endure his teasing tongue. Had she not known better, she would have her heels dug into his back, egging him on. Knowing (and feeling) that this was far from his first dive though, Edy dug her nails into the skin of her thigh, waiting for the lapping of his tongue to become a wave she could properly ride.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
lucas
The sound of his laughter would be nothing but a teasing vibration against her, Lucas moulding his hands against her ass and squeezing as her fingers tangled in his hair. She was insatiable, a firecat after his own heart, and there was much to admire in that. So with the blood from his bite smearing against the side of his neck (such was their proximity now), the Ascended resumed his task with a renewed vigour.

In fact, as he sucked and licked and rolled his tongue mercilessly over her clit, the tri-shadow at his heels went to work. There wasn't much light to work with, but the dark forms could reach Edrei well enough. What better way to test their capabilities than in such a pleasurable act?

Edy would feel phantom touches, stroking along her hips and twisting wickedly at her nipples, clasping about her neck and tugging at her hair; all the while Lucas still worked her, urging her towards climax.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
At first Edy was quite sure that the finger-light feelings against her hips were merely Lucas. She was quite distracted after all and as only interested in where his hands were in a tangential sense. However as she felt a sharp pinch against once of her nipples (a bright flash that made her writhe and moan and arch her back into the tantalizing sensation of it), breathlessly she let her eyes flash open and saw...

..nothing.

His hands were beneath her. Suddenly a third touch was around her neck, and the slight restriction of air made her moan and lay back down. Who the fuck cared how Lucas was doing any of it, so long as he did. As his shadow tugged at her hair so too did she tug at his, her other hand coming up to grasp at the breast left free by the shadow.

Curling a leg around Lucas' shoulder in earnest now, the heat in Edy's cheeks, the current of need in her moans and the way her belly rose and fell with her increasing pants would be all the evidence that Lucas would need that she was close. "I swear I will burn us both to the fucking ground if you stop now." Edy seethed between sips of air. She wanted so much more of him than she could have, and in that moment all she could think about was flipping their positions and forcing him inside of her. The ache of that desire rattled through her, and though she could feel herself rising towards the crest of her orgasm, she pulled his head backwards with a laboured gasp.

"Lay the fuck down." She demanded, heat embroiled in her cheeks as she stared fire down at him.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
Stop? He wouldn't dream of it, and not just because he didn't feel like being burned to the ground. The moans and pants he drew from the Launceleyn were all the kindling Lucas needed for already existing flames, though his traitorous body would not allow him to properly show his appreciation for her dark beauty, her feral temper. In his mind it was not his tongue but the full and aching length of him driving into her, pounding out her orgasm in deep and hungry strokes while he rode towards his own.

Alas, it wasn't to be, but that didn't change the attraction he felt. Gasping as she dragged him back, he gazed down at her with hooded eyes and a crooked smirk, even as his shadows continued to ravage and tease. "As you wish," he purred, shifting to lay back and dragging his nails down the length of her thighs as he did so.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
Edy growled a feral and dark sound as his nails made track-marks down the length of her thighs. Just because not all of him was properly ascended didn't mean that there was nothing for her to ride. And Edy was not the type to simply lay back and enjoy the ride.

Pushing Lucas' shoulders impatiently to the ground, Edy grabbed at his hands as she thrust a leg astride him. Placing one hand firmly against one of her breasts, she placed the other around the C of her ass as she moved herself forward, placing her lips against his. Grinning down at him, Edy lowered herself, the strength of her thighs keeping her hovered easily as she rolled her hips over his tongue.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
Lucas's laughter was positively filthy at her impatience and her vocalisations, hitting the ground with her help and easily moulding his hands where she wanted them. He thought distantly that he would wipe that grin off her face in the next few moments and it was only a shame that he wouldn't be able to see it, but then again it wasn't like his view was terrible.

Cupping her breast and squeezing it, rolling her nipple between two long fingers, Lucas greedily leant up to meet her challenge. A rumble of appreciation thrummed in his throat and chest, and as she rolled and rocked her hips he spurred her on, his free hand and kneading at her ass cheek. His busy tongue went eagerly to work, thrusting deep and purposely leaving her clit bereft of attention... so his shadows could do the rest.

Phantom fingers rubbed and pressed into her, while ghostly nails trailed patterns up her spine and grabbed at her hair, her hips, her breasts. Lucas was nothing if not thorough.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
One of her hands reached down pull at his hair, her fingers tangling and encouraging, spurned on by a pang of frustration. Lucas knew what he was doing, and yet his tongue was everywhere save for where it needed to be. Even as she rolled and rocked her hips above his, trying desperately to place his tongue on her clit, he seemed to dance away.

Eyes closed, Edy gritted her teeth. He had about 30 more seconds before she slapped him away and finished herself, when suddenly his hands seemed to multiply again. Not bothering to look—who cared how he did it—Edy moaned a loud and appreciative gasp as she tossed her head back, toes curling as she pressed herself against him.

Edy's climax was loud and warm and wet. Her body shuddered happily and she made absolutely no attempt to keep quiet as she allowed Lucas's tongue to gently lap against her, her fingers pulled at his hair if he found himself moving too fast or too hard as she slowly and shakily came down the other side. Her athletic frame curled forward as she allowed herself reel in the last lingering ripples of her climax, before rolling off to the side.

Glancing down at his still decidedly flat trousers, Edy narrowed her eyes with a bit of a huff.

"Huh."
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
Lucas was a selfish man by nature, but given that he was physically unable to feel the frustration in what he was missing with Edy right now, he surrendered to the pull of her fingers, to the way she urged him on and slowed him down. He arched up as she came, allowing his tongue to delve deep and slow into her, and every shadowy hand upon her would slow to a gentle and languid stroke. Had he need to breathe he'd have been gasping when she finally rolled off him, the Ascended looking a mix of pleased and frustrated at his lack of reaction.

The same could be said of Edy, apparently. "Believe me, I'm rock hard on the inside," he assured her with a growling, filthy sort of laugh. "Drop by that 'church' of Bastien's again one day soon. We'll see if I can rise to the occasion. I have a feeling if anyone can cause me to make those same sorts of noises, it's you."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
Edy smirked and nodded. What she liked was a challenge, and what she didn't like was this empty sort of feeling that came with a lack of reciprocation. And for as good as his oral skills were, there was something about getting fucked in an alleyway after having just gotten the cold-shoulder by her woulda-been friends that Edy had really wanted. "I most certainly will." The teenager said with a white smile and a mischievous glint in her eyes as she bit distractedly on one of her nails.

Grabbing at her pants, she tugged them on. Given that she'd disintegrated her shirt, she pulled at Lucas' jacket (not so subtly requesting that he get the fuck off of it) in the process. "I'm taking this." She said with a wink, wrapping it around her shoulders and draping it so that it only just covered her nipples.

"Walk a girl home? You never know what kind of creeps are lurking out here." She added with a bright and fiery cackle.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
"I will hold you to that," Lucas muttered, obediently rolling off the jacket and rising to his feet once more. His fair hair was a desperate mess and his cheeks were flushed ever so slightly from the bite, but he seemed happy enough. Especially with the taste of Edy all over his lips and tongue. His gaze wandered very obviously over her body as she shrugged into his coat, and he clearly approved as he fell into step with her.

"And I am taking it back. After I walk you home, of course. As king of those creeps, I feel it is almost my civic duty." With a dark laugh, Lucas led them away into the night, his shadows flickering at their heels.

{END}