Fuck you very much
For Lucas
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
EDREI
happy ending? sorry this isn't disney.
You know what didn't matter?

Friendships. Also, fucking birds, this entire LongNight bullshit, and anyone who wasn't a Launceleyn.

No wait. Loads of the Launceleyns were shit too (Loren). Basically all, except Bea. So fuck everyone except that 9 year old kid.

Yeah. That sounded good.

Rage seethed beneath the surface of Edy's dark skin, crackling to the surface in the form of flames. Wings haloed out behind the teenager as she stalked back home. If anything the light from the Spark Bird was a bit of a nuisance. Edy would happily take on a few monsters right now. Or that prick with the pony tail.

Bobi trailed nervously at her heels, having never felt this sort of emotion from her bonded before, but Edy hardly noticed. She either wanted to fight something, fuck something, or find a bottle of something, drink the lot of it, and pass the fuck out.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
lucas
please allow me to introduce myself
An angel.

That was what Lucas assumed, at least, from his place sitting upon one of the ruined walls of the Sanctuary. The Ascended was still utterly overwhelmed from his encounter with the Voice, and he blamed his somewhat fanciful assumptions on that very fact.

The Spark Bird burned from afar, allowing him to enjoy its warmth without getting too close, the collar of his coat turned up against the light (as if it would do anything). But then he saw her - another of the girls from the Masquerade, it looked like, with wings of fire and the devil in her eyes.

And in other parts of her too, if he had his way.

"Don't tell me you're taking all that spark home without saving any for me?" He purred, a fanged grin on his face that he couldn't hope to wipe off.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDREI
At the sound of what was only a passable cat-call at best, the teenager whipped her head towards the sound of the voice, a scowl narrowing her dark eyes. Edy didn't recognize Lucas right away. He'd been wearing far fewer clothes when she'd last seen him, and then head she could see poking out of his collar was attractive, but not necessarily the one she'd been focused on.

Rounding on him, the fire blared all the brighter around her, casting her in a warm and slightly crazed haze, her face an angular tapestry of black and red. With her light to properly illuminate him now, the scowl fell away, mixed with something far more wicked. "It's you." She said with a grin as equally wide, though not quite so fanged. "Pretty sure I proved last time that there's plenty of me to go around. And if I remember correctly, plenty of you too." She quipped, her brow raising slightly.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
lucas
The fire that flared around her lit them both up like a firework as she rounded on him, and if anything her fury only made Lucas's attraction grow. If only his equipment were up to par, he'd have had her against the wall in moments. Regrettably this called for patience. That, however, was hardly something he wasn't used to. "It's me," he agreed softly, green eyes wicked as he straightened up before her.

"Pretty sure last time I didn't get the chance to have a taste of any part of you. A situation I would happily rectify now, if you'd be so kind as to put that fire out. Regrettably, I think the bewitching room we were in is somewhat out of scope." He chuckled.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
A good wall-shoving-up-against would have done the teenager good, but assuming that no one else in this fucking place had half the drive that she did (not even six-second Bastien), Edy merely assumed Lucas' presence this evening might be as a drunking buddy.

With a pearly-white smirk, Edy shrugged and shook her head. "You did have your hands full. And your lap. And your mouth." She replied, with no small hint of heat. His brazen offer however made her pause, a wave of butterfly-winged anticipation fluttering happily in her stomach and up her throat.

"What's that room got that this dark old alley-way don't?" She quipped, her firelight dimming as she stepped forward. Now it only lingered on her skin, and with knowing fuck-all about ascendeds, she had no idea just how potentially volatile that could be.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
"I am a busy man. Generous, too," he informed her, inclining his head as if they were meeting formally for the first time; his shadows followed suit. "For instance, I don't see anyone else around this time. My lap, my hands and my mouth are all yours, pet." Tipping her a wink, he drew closer as well as she let the light of her fire die down. Still dazed from the aftershocks that came hand in hand with drinking from the Voice, Lucas couldn't tell if he was more or less in tune with himself than usual.

Either way, he paused at the flames still licking along her dark skin. "Whilst I would love to soak you with water and see how those clothes cling, would you be so kind as to not set me aflame, please?" His laughter was rich and playful. "As for the alleyway, it regrettably wouldn't allow me to fuck you as well as I would like, but I'm sure I'll be able to manage. I'm renowned for my creativity."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
Edy couldn't help the way her eyes darkly drifted lower, and though illumination from her fire was not total, she was decidedly disappointed in what she saw. Or rather, what she didn't see. Nibbling the inside of her lip slightly, Edy considered. Reckless was certainly in her nature, sex with strangers not out of the ordinary. But right now, Edy was hurt.

And hurt Edy was an entirely different sort of wild all together.

The vulgarity ringing off of Lucas' tongue sounded so rich and appealing that though it would visually seem contrary to the fire kindling low in Edy's belly, her exterior flames entirely died out. "You'll get a lot more than fire if you turn out to be all talk." She shot back playfully, but the lines of laughter around her lips had disappeared, and as she moved forward, she was entirely predatory.

One of her long arms reached out, her fingers curling into Lucas' hair as she took the initiative, shoving him against the wall. Taller than she was, Edy had to stand on her toes to reach his lips, but not even that could deter her from roughly shoving hers against his, her fingers anything but gentle as she tugged him down to meet her.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
The look in her eyes was everything, wild, black pools of ink that Lucas could tumble into and lose himself forever. He was frustrated and delighted in equal measure that he was unable to resist her advances, his back hitting the wall and his smile positively wicked. "Even if I am all talk, the things my tongue can do will make you scream," he informed her, his voice little more than an intimate growl given their proximity.

Her fingers in his hair urged him down, and he curled an arm around her to press them close, the heat within him building even with disappointingly little to show for it on the outside. No matter. He crashed into her kiss, tongue parting her lips to taste her with hot and teasing promises, while his free hand explored the soft curve of her jaw, the delicate column of her neck, down to cup and squeeze one of her breasts.

Lucas needed no breath but he still inhaled her deeply, this firecracker of a woman who seemed like she might just scratch an itch that he'd not been able to reach since arriving here. His hands slid lower, devouring across the curve of her hips, the peach of her backside, and when he parted from her it was with a grin of near challenge. "Lie down." Request? Command? Her choice.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
"Just as long as I'm screaming with pleasure and not frustration." She laughed against him, though it quickly fizzled as her body pressed against his. He might not be able to feel much in this context, and whether it was the previous rush of magic or the build up of anger, but Edy felt every place where their bodies touched with a bright intensity that made her knees want to give out. Rather than doing that though, she pressed against him (disappointed to find nothing to press into, but she had known that, she supposed).

Her chest rose as she pulled in air against his lips, the curve of her breast a perfect compliment to the shape of his hand. Fire wasn't the only trick she had up her sleeve. As Edy wound her hands inside the cocoon of his jacket, rather than fighting the tension of his shirt, she merely...disintegrated it. Laughed darkly against his lips as her fingers were now free to explore, she let her fingers roam the contours of this body fashioned just for him, enjoying the sensation of its highs and lows beneath her palms even if he couldn't.

As his hands dwindled lower, she raised a knee and rested it against the wall of the alley-way, already feeling a deep and aching want inside of her that the flatness of his pants was only highlighting. Her back curved as she pressed herself against him, drawing from the well of his lips over and over again, feeling rash and greedy and not caring at all.

"Mmm, not even a please, huh?" She purred, teeth against her inner lip.

Lay down in the snow of an alley where monsters had just bled away how many lives? Even Edy had standards. With a lascivious grin, Edy rounded her hands against his shoulder inside of his jacket, meaning to free him of the fabric to place on the ground.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
"Well, I've been told I can be quite frustrating," Lucas admitted with a grin, though he was of the opinion that his silver tongue could be of much better use elsewhere. His breath hitched at the sudden disappearance of his shirt, though it soon melted into dark laughter. She could disintegrate the rest of his clothes too if she wanted - it wasn't like he felt the cold. He did feel the utter lack of anything to evidence the fire she had kindled inside him, however, and he shucked out of his jacket willingly.

"You don't seem the type to want a please," he muttered, helping to lay the garment out before suddenly hitching her closer. He might not be able to show her his interest, but he could damned well tell her. With hands roaming beneath her clothes, fingers chasing up her back, he pressed his lips to the shell of her ear and whispered filth and honey to her.

How he would make her scream his name without even telling her what it was; how he would coax and tease her to the brink of orgasm and back again; the devilish deeds accomplished by his hands and tongue and teeth -- all of this he explained in graphic and delicious detail as he coaxed her to lay down upon his jacket.

"How does that sound, doll?" he asked, already tearing her shirt open to bare her breasts to his hungry eyes.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
Edy was malleable in his grasp as he dragged her closer, her athletic frame bending easily but with tension between his fingers. Her fingers ruffled back into his hair, pulling clumps of it as his words painted images in her mind that she wanted to smear, to force the paintbrush of his words on her body instead of just grazing her ear. Still, the heat that had already happily taken the place of her first kindled brightly, warmth trickling down as she moaned heated agreement against Lucas' neck.

Easily she folded beneath him, dark in the darkness but the lack of light would hardly be a problem for the ascended. As her short tore open, Edy ran a suggestive finger from her sternum towards her bellybutton, the fabric of the cloth disintegrating in the wake of her touch. Shivering slightly as the scraps fell away, she snarled a smile up at Lucas, partially frustrated that there was nothing left on him with which she could drag him lower with. Instead she tried to shimmy beneath him, locking her legs around his waist to force him down.

"They call it show and tell for a reason." She purred, raising a challenging brow. Only the challenge in it had faded ever so slightly to what would soon become a moan of impatience.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
Her legs locked around his waist and Lucas bared his teeth in a grin, again surprised and delighted by her strength. He was dragged down willingly, holding himself over her enough to gaze upon her face, but ensuring that their bodies were suitably entwined. "Oh, do forgive me. I'll get on with the showing, shall I?" A dark laugh bubbled up in his throat, the Ascended dutifully bending to his task.

Supporting himself on one arm, the other grazed down her side until it reached her hip, urging her to arch up so he could work on removing the rest of her clothes. At the same time he trailed a hot line of kisses down to her breasts, his tongue flicking across one dusky nipple, teeth puckering the skin but not quite breaking it.

Humming his approval around her, he shifted back up to his knees so he could use both hands to disrobe her properly, his smile wicked.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI
"You weren't kidding when you said you could be frustrating." Edy whined with a dark amusement. She wouldn't complain though, his hands were much too skilled already for him not to know what he was doing. His speed too, she guessed would be just right. Fast enough that they'd skipped over all the useless pandering and needless pawing, but the teenager figured her mystery man would know exactly when he needed to slow the pace down.

Arching up under him easily, Edy molded herself against and into his touch. The sensation of his fangs against the sensitive skin of her nipple made her gasp with unexpected pleasure. The difference between the blunt teeth of the men (and women) who'd found themselves in the place Lucas was currently exploring was a different experience entirely to the sharpened fangs now teasing and tickling their way against her skin.

With a flourish of flexibility, Edy placed both feet against Lucas' thighs, rising her hips upwards into an easy back-bend, making it quite easy for her pants to be pulled away, and also perhaps to hint at the ways he might contort her lithe frame.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
"It is an endearing quality, if you put up with it for long enough," Lucas informed her with a grin, his eyes lighting up at the ease of her acrobatics, the manoeuvre drawing a dark laugh from his lips. Easily he helped her to shuck out of her pants, lazily hooking one of her bare calves over his shoulder so he might better perform his task. His hands roamed greedily over the dark silk of her long legs, moving to cup her ass and hitch her closer still to his intended destination.

The smell of sex and the wild and tasteless nature of their coupling only served to spur the Ascended on, and he painted pictures with his tongue until he was mere inches from the slick flower burning at her core. He held her there, for an agonising moment or so, before sinking his fangs into the soft flesh of her inner thigh. His mouth filled with sweet crimson, and a groan rose up in his throat at the ecstasy that roared, shuddering through the length of him.