[Seasonal Event] Escape From/To You
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Still breathing heavily, his lips curled into a contented smile as he all but collapsed next to Sam. All things considered what had just happened probably immensely confused the situation. They pair hadn't really talked about any of the things which needed properly discussing: Isla, ethics of biting, what their relationship actually was, the fact Sam slapped Remi, etcetera. But just now the alchemist felt so perfectly at ease the he just couldn't be bothered.

Sighing as the blanket was pulled up around them, Remi smiled, tugging Sam close. "I am, exhausted actually." He replied sleepily, his long lashes already fluttering closed over his eyes. "We should probably talk more ... but later? If that is alright?'

Grabbing for the stone which still pulsed a soft green, Remi nodded inwardly.

"Oh, ahh—" With a quiet laugh, clothes appeared at the edge of the bed for each of them.   Remi's hands softly roamed against Sam's side and hip for a moment, but sleep tugged relentlessly at his mind. With a smile on his lips, his eyes closed, and Remi fell back asleep.

REMI
Loving you was sunshine, but then it poured
& I lost so much more than my senses
'Cause loving you had consequences
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.