(se)(o) though i'm a geyser
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Though she'd already met Ronin conveniently in Torchline, Aisha had no plans to cut her trip short and return to Halo. Stormbreak was still unexplored, there were dragons to see and she had every intention of learning whatever she could. For the sake of the guild and for her own personal intrigue, Aisha wanted to experience it all.

And Stormbreak was unlike anywhere else in Caido that she'd been. Somehow she expected there to be less. Thought it would be smaller, maybe less organized, less ornate and neatly designed. It was nothing of the sort, masterfully created by the hands of the old gods, Stormbreak was a bastion, a capital city if she'd ever seen one. She wasn't ascended or abandoned, but she still felt a bit unnerved passing the archways of sentient marble. They might read in her heart that her allegiance was not definite, and turn her to stone anyway.

The plaza offered some respite from the imposing and oppressive aura, bustling with people and full of color, Aisha was much more at home here. She ended up wandering into an inn, it'd reminded her of home with it's burning fireplace and welcoming faces. She sat at the bar and ordered a drink, people watching over a glass of whiskey.
i'm the king of your dreams if you want me
i can lead you if you need me baby