break the fever
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
FINN
Finn doesn't come to the Celestine naked, despite all that might be implied when visiting this particular aspect of Frey. Indeed, he is perhaps more covered up than would be considered usual in Longheat, but the continued chills from his withdrawal are to blame for that. He's through the worst of it, it's true, but now he has to build himself up again from near starvation, to learn to sleep and function (and that wasn't exactly Finn's strong suit to begin with).

Before the shrine he sets down a basket containing ripe peaches and a pot of thick cream. The handle of the basket has been decorated with blue silk, and the beaches sit upon a folded shirt. It was the shirt he'd worn the day he and Tobi had been together in all the ways that would matter to the deity; it's the only thing he can think to offer where the memories are sweet and carefree.

"Frey," he says softly. "I come to thank you for your assistance a short while ago. And there is another matter, if I may speak with you."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'You may indeed, though I must say..." Appearing in a patch of clover, Frey regards Finn through bright eyes. Naked on their belly with their ankles locked, their toes bob back and forth as their knees bend, casting shadows over the perfect curve of their ass and lower back. With nipples just barely visible behind their elbows as they prop their chin in their hand, they stretch out the other that Finn might place a peach in it. "...you're looking a fair bit worse then when I last saw you. All hot and bothered suits you, blue-eyes. This? Not so much."
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
FINN
It isn't even close to the most provocative encounter people have had with Frey, and yet Finn still flushes to see them naked in the grass. Still, he steps forward with the basket to place a peach into the deity's hand, leaving the basket nearby so they can enjoy as they please. "It has been a bumpy few days," he admits, running a finger through the back of his curls. "That is what I came to speak with you about."

Feeling even more awkward having Frey loll all over the ground while he stands, Finn shifts to sit down, legs crossed. He doesn't bother with preamble, knowing the deity will already be aware of him in intimate detail. "I was getting better," he mumbles, "until Torchline. But now I feel as though I can't..." He lets out a shuddering breath. "I can't get close to anyone. It's even worse than before, and I... I'm going to have a child. And I can't be this way. It isn't meant to be this way."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Looking up at Finn from beneath heavy lashes as he approaches, Frey accepts out of the peaches. Biting into it such that the juice drips down their chin and neck, finding a pathway toward their cleavage, they hum a note of pure pleasure at the sweetness of the fruit.

"Mmm yes. A shame, that." They murmur under their breath as they roll into their back. Their breasts stay perfectly centered and pert as they reach for the cream. That some of it spills as they dollop a healthy amount into their mouth goes utterly without regard. "It isn't, that's true." With uncharacteristic agreement the deity nods.

"You know that all wive's tail about how you're meant to pee on a jellyfish burn?" They ask, raising one of their legs into the air and twirling their ankle. "The point of it is to take the sting out of the wound so that you can let it heal without picking or fussing over it. I can do that for you, but—" Tilting their head and arching their back that they might regard Finn upside down, they flash the Spyglass an alluring smile.

"You've got to find pee for your wound." Not literally, though with Frey you never did know.

Finn needs to find something/someone that eases the pain he feels and indulge himself in it. (If it's alcohol, get drunk, drugs, get high, food, eat his fill, sleep, long nap, etc etc).
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
Naturally, Finn has no idea where to look (but he knows where he wants to look) as Frey rolls in the grass and generally enjoys themselves in a way that is both freeing and difficult to watch. "It is a shame," he agrees in a whisper, wiggling his toes in his shoes and swallowing hard. But then they throw a curveball his way that has the Spyglass glancing up in surprise.

From peaches to trauma to peeing on a wound, he tilts his head slowly. But Frey has phrased the analogy in such a way that Finn can't not understand it, and he gives a slow nod. "Oh," he says. "My wound is not a jellyfish sting, so... actual urine will not work. But I think I know what you mean. Thank you."

It is a very bemused Spyglass who leaves the shrine, though there's something in his eyes that suggests gears have started to turn.

~FIN