Training brother run fast
Neron! <3
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and all their words for glory, well they always sounded empty
An elegant dodge from the other man does spark the raise of a brow – a glimmer of a distraction before the fluid on his arm sparks those sensors to start pounding in his head. It’s fine, it’s all fine. He’d top up and heal from the wound in no time. Besides, there’s conversation and more ice flying his way.

He does his best to hear what Neron has to say, the idea of battle mages becomes quite intriguing and he moves to dodge the ice shards sent his way with his own elegant evade. “Ah but the flying knives are always there, aren’t they?” Varus retorts, flashing another fanged grin and throwing not just one but two throwing knives the hybrid’s way.

Seems like you got a tight ship at least.” He adds about the bar, already stepping into motion to try and determine what Neron would retaliate with and if he could get away with avoiding it another time.
VARUS
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Neron

They are both getting into the swing of it now, and Neron even manages a smile to see the other man dodge with just as much grace as he'd managed. "That they are. At least, now that I'm an Ascended, the knives don't hurt like they used to." Though the sensors blaring thanks to the double puncture wounds in his shoulder are definitely a distraction, even if they aren't exactly painful.

Speaking of knives, two more lance Neron's way and it's like the world slows down. With the blanket of darkness overhead and sheer luck on the hybrid's part, Neron straightens up, reaches out and merely catches both knives mid-air, the handles fitting into the palms of his hands as though they were made for him.

With that done, he strolls forward and offers the blades back out to Varus. "I do indeed," he agrees with a smirk. "Shall we go back and get another drink?"
i am mine
before i am ever anyone else’s
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
and all their words for glory, well they always sounded empty
A bark of a laugh leaves Varus at Neron’s comment, tipping his head toward the man as if he knows all too well what exactly he means by it. But he has no room to comment on it, not as he throws two knives back Neron’s way and the man’s not quite… Dodging them, but instead catches them much to Varus’ surprise.

The grin that splits his face is pearly and fanged, approval glittering in the oceanic hues of his gaze as he hums a soft laugh, retrieving the blades from Neron and spends a few moments slipping them back into place along their hiding pockets of his outfit, beginning to walk back toward the Kraai in agreement. “A little flashy, but very amusing.” He says by means of the training. It had worked off some of his steam, though, and for that he’s silently grateful.

Well, seeing as I got shown up, how can I say no?” He drawls, following the Hailstorm back toward the Kraai to get those drinks that wouldn’t affect them in the slightest.

- FIN <333
VARUS