an urgent matter
for Morgan
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
{This letter is addressed to the Warden of Halo, signed and sealed officially.}

We haven't met before, but my name is Aurelia Murlow and I serve Torchline as its newest Arbiter. I don't know how far word has spread, so I will leave nothing out. An attack took place here recently and I've gathered some alarming information. I thought it of grave importance this be brought to your attention.

Hightlighted is a summary of the events that happened in violent delights have violent ends, including when it happened and three key points: the killing of the unicorn Atlas, the attempted murder against Aurelia by an invisible assailant who weilded lightning, and the conditions the Slagveld was left in.

After taking some eyewitness reports and adding things together, it has come to my attention that the unicorn belonged to Hotaru Kaito. I believe she may have had something to do with the attack on the Slagveld. It may not be a good motive, but her split with Sunjata and the reasons behind it could have been enough to spur her on to do something like this. I don't know if this was done alone, but I strongly believe it was Hotaru who tried to kill me in order to avenge her companion, as well.

To my understanding, Hotaru has been a resident of Halo since she left Sunjata. That's more than likely where she would have returned since she shouldn't have reason to believe anyone suspects her. I can't say for certain that it was her, because I could not see her face, but whoever has done this is a dangerous person. Not only to others but, to themselves. I urge you to be careful moving forward. We don't know what they are liable to do if confronted.

I hope that, in working together, we can get to the bottom of this and prevent further damage. If you are willing and able, please write back letting me know you have received this letter.

Signed,
Aurelia Murlow

Morgan