repeat until death
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
oh, i've been low, but damnit i bet it don't show //  it was heaven a moment ago
A thought crosses his mind with the mention of Ray, a slow nod given before he’s distracted by the sparks of light he can see. He’d liked Ray the few times he’d met the woman – she’d been helpful and kind as far as he could tell – a rare feat for a place like Torchline, but one that they might at least have to rely on given how far trust went for them nowadays.

Either way, distractions come easily in the form of Sunjata’s experiments – the surging into a kiss, before he’s pulling away to spy the glimmer of light that fades away, a soft smile managing to cross his face. It only lasts a fraction before Nate’s surging forward, the whine causing a glimpse of surprise to cross the Attuned’s face, but he melts into it nonetheless, wings shrouding and snuggling in more around the two of them.

It’s a thought that idly wiggles in the back of his mind, one that has him tilting his head away from his husband only a fraction as he paves his way along his skin where marks are already left. There’s hesitation there, Sunjata tilting his head back to nuzzle his cheek against Nate’s temple, a slow raggedy inhale of breath that’s paired with hands that trail along his husband’s neck and shoulders again. Skatjie... Do you need a bite? He says softly, nuzzling his head into Nate a bit more to get his attention. I think given everything we should be as protected as possible. Keep you topped up with a shift, yeah? He pauses, pressing in to place a kiss along his husband's jaw, his cheek, wherever he can reach. Then we can go have tea.
i had it, almost // we had it almost
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause the bad's been slowly getting worse
and this fast lane living, it's a curse
A frank softness colours Sunjata’s words, Nate leaning into the warmth of them, into the safe press of a stubbled jaw. If this is what being taken care feels like, arms around him and a sense of home, even when the world is crashing down, then maybe he could get used to it. Maybe he should already be used to it.

You’re so sweet. Nate presses the words through a sieve, holding back all of his own insecurities and hang ups so he can offer Sunjata his love without it. Without conditions. He leans into the kisses being pressed against his face for a moment longer before leaning in to press his lips more insistently to the attuned’s neck. If you insist. Though he’s already made his move, teeth leaving another set of marks as Nate drinks just long enough to borrow a shift.

He pulls back in bits and pieces, pausing between each one. Teeth first, then lips, moving only far enough to kiss Sunjata’s jaw, and then arms, wrapping around the attuned like never would be too soon to let go. I love you. Nate offers the words fiercely, though the snarling thing inside of him is not pointed towards Sunjata. Don’t forget it.
better tell me what's your life worth
i think it's time for a change, 'cause the drugs don't work
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
oh, i've been low, but damnit i bet it don't show //  it was heaven a moment ago
Sweet to you. He replies with a swift fierceness, his protectiveness over Nate begins to leak out through the bond as if Sunjata were incapable of stopping it. And he is, truthfully, because Nate’s lips are running along his neck and he hums a quiet sound through his nose before the teeth sink in.

It’s shorter this time but somehow sweeter, Sunjata’s arms wrapping around his husband in a way that’s both clinging to him and trying to pull him closer. But Nate only takes enough for a shift, leaving Sunjata with a raspy increase of breath, his head dropping into Nate’s shoulder as his wings droop around them and he spies the fading light beneath where his skin touches Nate’s.

I love you too. He breathes, recovering enough to pull his head up, to swallow hard and dive into a kiss that he wants to linger. I won’t forget so long as you don’t.

But he’d mentioned tea, and anything else would have to wait. So he shifts from his half man half dragon shift into the navy blue macaw, moving to climb up onto Nate’s shoulders and tuck himself into the long dark locks there. Let’s try that tea, yeah? Perfectly content despite the prior breakdown, to sit on Nate’s shoulders while they make their way down to the kitchen, to make the tea, and to see how it works against the rawness of his throat.

— FIN <3333
i had it, almost // we had it almost
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.