[open] perfect imperfection, it grows in my chest
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
as I hold my soul all the music pours out
Some men are described as bold and brave, some fearless and some careless, but Falke Guildenstern is none of those things. He knows his limits. He values his life. He doesn’t want it to end just because he tried to be something he wasn’t. The Falling and the Skyport are places he doesn't normally go, because one wrong step, one unpredictable crumple and whoops - no more Fixer.

However, -

The Fixer also hasn’t seen the Skyport in quite some time and the boats to Torchline are ever so intriguing. Torchline itself holds a million things he wants to study, but as the Fixer approaches the line for the voyage, he quickly comes to the unfortunate conclusion that the queue is simply far too long and he won’t make it today. Sighing softly, the curious man instead finds a place where he can sit far enough from the cliff’s edge and then scoot himself towards the drop-off until his legs dangle wildly over the edge.

It’s about as brave as he gets. But he’s up there right now, so he might as well see the view, feel the breeze as it lifts the stifling LongHeat burn away from the city. Whale watch.

Might as well take the day off.
THE 'FIXER'
the greatest fear I've ever kept is dying with regrets