whatever, let's get lost on Mars
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Oh, empty my heart
Curled up on her side, the young demi-goddess listened with rapt attention as the tale unfolded. Blue eyes lingered on Sah's face, lost in contemplation while worlds and deeds painted vivid pictures across the canvas of her mind.

When he quieted, a soft sigh slipped from her, and Seren lowered herself back into the grass. Hands tucked under a cheek, turned towards the boy rather than the stars overhead.
"That's a beautiful story," she murmured, half smiling even through the melancholy of it. Bitter and sweet, it seemed to be the kind of tale that bolstered courage, and brought the lost and injured back up on their feet. "The Guardian... she sounds almost like you, doesn't she. You've also had to start over, and become something different."

Now Sah had been invited into a new family, in a new land. Would those humans be his Mune, to give him new purpose? It was a beautiful analogy. One that for some reason made her feel a little... sad.

Halo... it was so far away.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
I have never feared the storm
Sah smiled warmly at Seren. "It is. I always loved hearing the elders tell it." It always brought up fond memories of lounging with his pack under a cloudless sky. Of peaceful times and small comforts. It was a story that he'd often fallen asleep to as a pup as well.

Seren's comparison had Sah turning bright red. He knew it was an unintended compliment but to be compared to the Guardian in any capacity was no joke. Mildly speechless, he simply gave a small and quiet, "Thanks." Lilly eyed him and then Seren, before making a small yipping noise that sounded far too much like a laugh for Sah's comfort.
Sah
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Oh, empty my heart
Humming contentedly, she wove grass between the fingers and closed her eyes. "Same. I love stories. Dad used to tell me ones, when I was little. About mermaids, and pirates. And dragons flying in the sky. He told me about the L'ma too, and took me to throw a rock into its wishing pool."

In the dark, she couldn't quite make out the blush flooding the boy's face. She only smiled at the quiet word, and at Lilly, not entirely sure why her friend had gone so quiet.
"Mhm. I hope you'll find your counterpart, some day," she added, thinking of the second wolf Mune had made. Though... perhaps he wouldn't need that here. Not when he was surrounded by others who were much the same as he.

A deep sigh from Umbra sent tendrils of smoke spiraling up against the stars. Fingering the dragon's bone-ridged head, Seren was glad for his company. For the shadowy wings that draped soothingly around her mind, and made her feel a little less lonely.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
I have never feared the storm
Sah managed to compose himself after a breath. "The L'ma? You'll have to tell me that one sometime." He hadn't heard of any wishing pools in Caido yet. As for a counterpart, the idea flooded Sah with warmth. Eyeing Lilly he gave the pup's ears a ruffle. "Already did and she's a sassy little pup who might bite your dragon if I turn my back for too long." Sah teased, affectionally nuzzling the little wolf.

The Demigod and Abandoned both quieted, eyeing the stars above. The night was peaceful as each relaxed with their companion. Soon enough they would return to the main party. But for now, they would enjoy the night sky.

-{FIN}
Sah