a few of my favorite things
For Seren <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"I swear. As long as the moon shines in the sky and your mother hangs the stars. I'll always be there for you." Maeve swore, offering her a small smile before hugging Seren close to herself, pressing a kiss to the tip of her nose and then her forehead. Her heart was full and the feeling of dread that had been clouding her faded for this moment in time. There were all different kinds of love and Maeve knew of each type.

This kind of love was among the purest. So sweet and unwavering. Made of shared secrets, nights of laughter, and moments of vulnerability. A special kind of love that one could only hope to find. There would be lovers, acquaintances, enemies, and everything in between, but nothing would compare to this. How lucky they were to share it together. To be bonded to closely that it felt as if they were one.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eye, shining just the way I like
"It's a promise," she whispered under the sweet touch of Maeve's lips. Eyes closed, Seren did everything she could to burn this moment into her memories. So that she would not forget.

"Did you ever think we would end up here, when we first met?" The question came slowly, a smile hiding behind the words. "I can't believe it's only been a season since then... I feel like I've known you forever."

Sipping from the cup until it was dry, Seren set it aside and slumped onto her back. The grass was cold against her sunwarm shoulders, and the fading light above turned her freckled skin to bronze. The sun would set properly soon. Stars would come out, and the night begin in earnest... but for a while longer they still had sunlight.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

What a sweet promise it is. Sealed with a kiss and a pinky promise as the girls lay together in the grass, flowers swaying around them in the breeze, the sky above them slowly beginning to stain itself with purples and pinks that signal the oncoming dusk. The Madame knew that this moment will forever comfort her, reminding her that she's never truly alone, and that no matter what her friend will be by her side.

A laugh pushed past Maeve lips as she shook her head, "Gods no! I didn't think that the pretty girl with blue eyes that was concerned for my lung health would become my best friend." How much they learned about each other that day. How much things have changed. Her eyes glittered in the glowing lantern light, a smile firmly planted on her lips, fingers slipping lightly through her hair in an affectionate touch. "I was a mess when we first met. I'd lost my home, I was torn over my feelings about Sunjata and Locke, I didn't know what I was doing anymore." The Madame confessed, expression softening as she gaze at her friend, a warmth spreading through her chest.

"But I met you and you were this spark of light that I didn't even know I needed. It was like a piece of me had suddenly come back." All of it was true. Seren completed her in a way that she couldn't truly understand, but it felt as if they were a part of each other. Soulmates. Bonded in the stars and made of the same dust. Maybe they were. Wasn't that a lovely thought to have?
catching my death
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eye, shining just the way I like
Pink tinges appeared on her cheeks at the praise. Seren still wasn't used to compliments, and when they came from Maeve who was one of the most beautiful women she had met, it hit even harder.

"I had just left Mother's realm, and was so determined to stay grounded, this time" she mumbled, closing her eyes with quiet pleasure as fingers moved through her hair. "I think it was a good thing I ran into you that night, and not... someone else. Or who knows what I might have gotten myself into, in the name of 'fitting in'." Kindness hiding behind playful teasing could easily have been replaced with something harder, colder and more terrible.

"I'm glad it was you," she added, with a smile. "Let's do that sleepover sometime soon, yeah? I really want to see what your new place looks like without the sawdust and tools scattered everywhere."
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It was a thought that had crossed Maeve's mind before. How easily Seren's first days could have been ruined, her light dulled, and her heart led astray by someone else with much crueler intentions. Instead they had found each other in the garden's that night, a thread tying them together, never to let them stray too far from each other from that day forward.

"I'm glad too, little star. I'd hate to think where I might be had I not met you." Maeve murmured softly, brushing her hair back from her face as she offered a small smile, unaware of the news they'd be receiving soon. For now, they can bask in this together. "Come at the turn of the season. We'll be open properly then, but I'll be settled."

With plans made and promises sworn, they passed what remaining time they had left together, laughing and scheming for the days to come. Even with the news they would receive, the pair would always heave each other and that's the most they could ask for now.

~FIN <3~
catching my death