Mini Event see through
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Anju

“Hello Seraphina,” Anju replies, as cordial and respectful as ever as she dips her head in returned greeting. Most called the woman by a shortened form of her name, but Anju did not take such liberties without being much closer to the individual. It did not mean she was opposed to kindly returning the sentiment however.

Remi’s words prompt a contemplative slow nod. “Perhaps my training as a Dragoon would be of assistance. I would be happy to help defend their lands, if they are kind enough to invite us to inhabit it.” Though she hasn’t met one in more than passing in her time in the Greatwood, she knows how the Fae feel about the Greatwood and those who seek to live there without being born there. “Do you have an area in mind for a settlement? To concentrate our presence?” Or would they live more private lives, scattered but taking up space as deterrents?
I am a kamikaze
Lonelier than a patriarch labeled liar
Stevie Frances

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
DARWIN - Regular - Blue Footed Booby
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Stevie

Hip cocked out and hands on her waist, Stevie grins brightly, an adventurer ready to conquer a new world. Or so she likes to envision herself. Darwin, clearly still close enough despite being unable to see him, only sends mockery down the line of their bond. Stevie resolves to punt him when he returns to her side.

Startled by the sudden appearance of another Remi (Remi-man? Re-man?) Stevie gasps. “Holy Hels! No wonder you have a husband if you can make two’a ya!” Unashamed of the boldness of the statement and the fact she has now assumed the Ronin gets DP’d by his husband, Stevie happily blunders onward. “Well if you can tell us where to sit our stuff, and when, Darwin and I will be there!” And that’s that. Stevie doesn’t need any other incentive or explanation to prompt her to move lands.
when nothing works, you feel surrounded
Gotta give your feet some gravity to get you grounded
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
You're good at looking at me like I'm see-through
'We might have to do a bit of negotiating with the fae.' Remi says with a small shrug in Seraphina 's direction. "The Sidhe Village is one of the few places that they have managed to keep more or less just to themselves. It would be convenient for us to live there with them, but in the interests of keeping the peace, we might have to start fresh somewhere in the woods. Perhaps you and I go survey a place we think best to set everyone up?" Somewhere near the Stonesong, he thinks, but they can discuss that later.

Anju picks up this thread, and Remi smiles. "I have built a stronghold deep in the woods. Ronin helped survey the location and a few others helped construct the building. I assume that most of the defences will come from there, but...Honestly, I was rather hoping Ronin would come himself. So perhaps you two could better decide what you think." Remi was no soldier, and his ability to defend the Wood was purely a feat of his strength, not his brain. Better he leave such things to those who knew what they were doing.

Blushing slightly, Remi grins at Stevie. "He can do it too." He murmurs suggestively, before biting at the inside of his cheek lest his smile run away from him.

"I will send everyone a note when we are all set. Ronin is likely going to work on establishing a sky boat dock, but until that happens, he or I can get you there."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer
it's cold, it's dark, it's deep and it's wet
and you ain't gonna make it if you don't let someone in
Sera nods with a bit of greediness at the prospect – though the smile that crosses her face simply blossoms with the idea of going with Remi and surveying a space to set them up. Somewhere close enough yet not, as to not interfere with the Fae which isn’t at all the intention. So the Artificer offers the Lullaby a vibrant, wide smile. “I’d love to.” She agrees swiftly, puncturing the sentence with a decisive nod of her head.

And she settles back to listen to the rest of them – the idea of a skyboat dock to the Greatwood is quite appealing, as is the idea of having a dragoon station there as well. But when it comes to the comment from Stevie, Sera’s grin shifts to something crooked and playful, a soft snort leaving her as she looks away almost as if trying to let Remi keep his comment somewhat private.

She pays more attention as he continues, nodding at the mention of the note before she’s flashing the Lullaby a bright smile once again. “I can’t wait.” And if there’s nothing else to be discussed, Sera nods her departure to everyone involved, stepping away to continue about the rest of her day.

- Sera out, so long as there's nothing more! <3
darlin', darlin', why don't you sleep at night?
the colder the heart, the warmer the gun