I don't really know what it means
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3081
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
"I hate that I have to be the one to make decisions about things I wouldn't care about, if it were just me," Isla mumbles in return, closing her eyes and turning her head to nestle further into the side of Remi's neck. The relief and love roar out of her now, even if it can't be the way it was, even if they have to work to turn it into something new, something that has evolved the same way they both have.

Grumbling as her foot is squashed by his own, Isla wiggles her toes as if she might tickle Remi's foot with them, and she slips an arm around him in return. "I'm absolutely baiting you for a visit. Is it working?" she wonders with a sly, fanged smile. "And your new skyboat? Now who's baiting, Remi? That sounds wonderful - I would love to see you sail on into the Grounds."
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
Holding onto the past has ever been a downfall of Remi's. He's less the Lullaby these days and more the Melancholy, but so it is when you've worn your heart on your sleeve for so long that the bruises and bloodstains have left no room for new stories to be written.

"Even you should know that will not work." Remi points out as Isla's small feet try and harass his in response. "Ronin on the other hand?" He grins. The Star would be in stitches, cursing brightly and planning his retaliation.

'Of course it is working.' Remi replies without a moment's hesitation. 'And me. It is very obviously me." Grinning, he turns to her with a smile that turns shy as he shrugs against her. "Mateo and I have been working on it. So you know, he will have to come along as well if that is alright."

THE
LULLABY

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3081
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
"Yes, well, I rarely find myself with the chance to tickle Ronin's feet in the sand. You will have to do it for me," Isla decides with a grin, giving up on her attempt to merely try and bury Remi's feet by mounding sand onto them. "At least this will work on you, if for no other reason that it makes me feel better." She laughs.

Her amusement fades as he suddenly looks so shy, and Isla can't help but think he's about to drop some other awful revelation. So when it's something as comparatively wonderful as his son coming with him to visit, Isla's smile is wide enough to make her cheeks hurt. "I would love that. Yes please - just let me know and I'll make sure I'm free and ready for you."
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
Remi grins, indeed planning on relentlessly tickling his husband while the Star sleeps and then blaming it on Isla. 'Oh nooooOoOOOOoOOo.' Said with all the theatrics that he'd employ if Mateo was one the burying him, Remi shifts the end of his foot such that a tentacle pokes through the mound of sand and wiggles about.

It stings, the way they have to plan everything out, but Remi nods with a smile just the same. He understands better now, and despite their many ups and downs, that both of them still want to work on their friendship is more than enough for Remi to swallow down his unhappiness and write such a letter.

"Alright. Give us a bit to get it done properly." So saying, Remi doesn't press a kiss to her golden hair as he might want to, but holds her close just the same as the waves crash against the beach, unconcerned by the conversations taking place only feet away.

~FIN

THE
LULLABY

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.