to Sunjata
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
(Sent within ~an hour of Hotaru's jail-break)

Sunjata,

Perhaps by now reports will have reached you that Hotaru is no longer in her cell. She is safe and is with me.

More heinous crimes than arson go punished in Torchline often enough, that I can't help but think you and Nate imprisoning Hotaru has more to do with your personal feelings about what she did and why, than what her crime actually merits. Given her pregnancy and the general state of chaos Torchline seems to be in, I did not want the mother of my unborn child left in a cell. I hope you can understand that.

If there are reparations to be made for the damage to the buildings, I will help make them. If you wish to punish me for what I have done, I accept that as well.

If you would like to speak, let me know and I will visit you the next time you are asleep.

~ Remi Taliesin
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
// make sure you kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face
there are lessons to be learned, consequences for all the stupid things i say //
(There are plenty of things scratched out, struck through, and some lines completely blotted out with ink. It appears as though many things were furiously written before being crossed out, but much of it is illegible now. Even the letter isn’t signed, simply written, barely dried, and stamped to send.)

Remi,

We need to talk.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.