what baking can do
Open
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
and look for the stars as the sun goes down
each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
"More power? What, like Wessex?" The idea of Nate falling deeper into the Voice's clutches is upsetting for more reason than one, and Amalia's expressive face clearly shows her discontent at the idea of this change. Biting down on her lower lip, the Angel begins a slow nod that pauses when Remi mentions Hotaru, who figures in.... somehow? "What about Hotaru?" the girl questions, frowning in concern. Knowing very little of the blonde except that she is old friends with Deimos and had been married to Nate and Sunjata, Amalia has no solid idea of how she fits into this. "Did Nate do something to her? Did she do something to you?"

Honestly, Amalia didn't expect herself to just agree. But part of her - the part that is stronger, that has been training with the Dragoons - knows perfectly well that she will have very few opportunities to actually land a blow on Remi, and that surprise is the only tool she has. Even so she doesn't expect him to go back so hard, and as the hard light shatters into motes and blood an expression of surprise washes over Amalia's face. "Gods- I'm sorry, Remi, I didn't mean--!" the Shield exclaims, stepping forward without a thought to grab and steady her friend.
Amalia
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
"Something like that. Or even just...asking her to smite me down, maybe." Remi shrugs at this, though the idea has crossed his mind more than once. That Amalia doesn't know about Hotaru...about what had happened, has the alchemist grimacing slightly as colour blooms in his cheeks. She's probably one of the only people not to know—though why would she?—and Remi finds he's suddenly very reluctant to say the words he's had to say so many times already. "She...I was leaving an offering for Frey, as part of a task for Ludo. She came too, for her own quest, and..." Vaguely, he gives his head a shake, sighing heavily. "She is pregnant now. And it is mine." Surely Amalia can fill in the details of the hows and the why it complicates things with Nate.

Ruffling a hand through his curls, Remi glides forward and lands. "You pack quite a punch." He chuckles, obviously more impressed than he is wounded.
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Oh.

Um.

Well then.

"Congratulations...?" Amalia offers hesitantly, peering into Remi's face for any sign of whether this is good news or not. Certainly the man has always loved his children, but after Aoife and Seren she can hardly imagine he's delighted by this surprise. "Nate knows? And Sunjata? And... how is Ronin feeling? Gods, how're you feeling?"

Their mini spar ends with very few hard feelings, but that doesn't stop Amalia from summoning a breeze to wrap around Remi, healing what little damage she's done. "I'd offer to let you have one in return, but..." You would kill me isn't said, but the memory of that night on the ocean is still vivid in her mind. Running her right hand up her arm, the Angel turns back to the store with a sigh. "No wonder you want something normal. Not that normal has ever been more than a concept, for us."
Amalia
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
Remi offers a slight wince in response to the Angel's congratulations. 'Nate knows, and Sunjata too. Ronin..." Now his face properly crumbles as shame drags his eyes toward the ground and he swallows hard. "Ronin is furious, and hurt...he...has always wanted a large family." Not that Remi had known that. Not that it mattered. "And he feels like I have started a family with someone else, however accidental."

As for how he's feeling? Remi doesn't say, though his downcast stare and crimson blush should give Amalia a clue. "Mmm, any amount of normal would be nice. We're actually working on a houseboat in the Greatwood. We'll just...drift up and down the Stonesong. No fixed address." This is said with a point of pride. Remi and Ronin might have charms that let letters always find them, but whether or not they always needed to be found so easily? Remi thought not.
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:
She listens quietly, her lips twitching down and her eyebrows up, telltale expression as ever giving too much away. It sounds like a mess, but then again- "You guys have gotten through worse," the Angel murmurs, wistfully confident as she looks up to meet Remi's sea-green gaze. "You'll come through this, too."

It stings a little, to hear that they are leaving again, but this time Amalia can understand. Stormbreak, this life... It is not what she thought, not gilded and flawless but full of loneliness and expectations. So she makes it a point not to protest, smiling faintly instead. "Will your houseboat have a kitchen?" she asks, "Or will I need to pack food, when we finally have that dinner?"
Amalia