take it off with your teeth
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Mature Content Warning 
JACK
Jack arrives, and so does the first shipment to the Halenani. The new and improved Halenani, or so he has been told. It's late at night, and a LongHeat rain is still beating against the baked ground, not that it stops the captain or his men from delivering. A deal's a deal, and Jack likes the one he's struck with the madame.

This first shipment only contains the basics, though he trusts Maeve will find them of good quality and even better taste, especially when it comes to some of the silks and fabrics nestled away in the crates. They arrange themselves close to the drop-off entrance, Jack keeping an eye on the comings and goings as he waits for the madame herself to sign it all off.

Soaked to the bone, he sweeps hair darkened by the rain out of his face and continues to chew thoughtfully on the sprig of peppermint bark between his teeth (cigarettes don't really do well in this weather). The place is busy - not surprising, considering it's just reopened. He can't help but wonder if it's just as delightful as ever.
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve has been waiting for when the Captain was going to darken her doorstep and he couldn't have picked a more perfect time. The Madame needs a distraction and what better distraction than a smuggler who has promised to tear her clothes off with his teeth. She sweeps into the room, body hugged by lace and a glass of something dark in her hand, a smile curling onto red painted lips. "Jack, darling, so good to see you." Maeve purrs, pressing the glass into his hand in way of greeting before she turns her attention to the crates that are being brought in, motioning to one of the men to open one for her.

"And what did you bring me this time?" She asks with a hum, arching a brow as she peeks into the crate, poking through the different items that fill the container. Bottles of booze, spices, and sweets fill this one in particular. Delicately she plucks a prettily wrapped package of some kind of chocolate covered fruit along with one of the bottle of booze. Examining both of them, her smile grows, glancing back at the man with kohl lined eyes that glint in the low light. "Everything looks to be in order. Speak with Amelia at the front and she'll write up a slip for the records." Maeve informs one of the gentlemen who seems to be the head of the workers that are currently bringing in the goods.

Zeroing in on the captain, Maeve extends her hand to him, inclining her chin as she waits for him to take it. "As for you, Captain... I have something special as a thank you." She murmurs, voice dripping with promise, knowing that the delicate little number she had made just for this is waiting for her to slip into upstairs.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
JACK
"Not as good as it is to see you, love," Jack purrs when Maeve makes her entrance, accepting the glass between damp fingers and removing the sprig of peppermint bark to take a healthy sip of it. They are a study in opposites, the madame and the captain - one picture perfect, all lace and painted lips and coy looks; the other still soaked from the rain, with rough hands and an even rougher temperament to go with them.

He gestures to the crate, taking another sip of his drink. "Take a look for yourself," he invites, and Maeve does just that while Jack lets the drink warm his bones and his men finish up their drop off. He nods to indicate that the job is done, letting them free to go and drink and fuck their way around the Halenani and sample her new wares. Jack, meanwhile, plans to do the same thing. It's been seasons since he'd darkened the doorway of Torchlines most infamous brothel.

"Somethin' special? I do hope it involves a towel," he drawls with a catlike smile, gesturing to himself before taking her hand to let her lead the way.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

It's a silly thing to let such a tame comment make her pulse quicken in anticipation, a flush coloring her cheeks enticingly, but it does all the same. It's just what she needs to keep her mind centered here and not at the apartment she's left days ago now. Her satisfaction is palpable, warming in her belly at his words as she peeks back over her shoulder, a saccharine sweet smile on her lips that has an edge of sharpness that only someone like Jack might pick up on. Opposite as they might be, they understand this game perfectly, dancing around each other with ease. "Please, captain, flatter me some more. I do so like the way it sounds coming from you." Maeve purrs, eyes raking over his soaking wet form before she finally turns her attention to the goods, examining to make sure everything is in order.

Satisfied with not only the goods, but the company as well, Maeve makes her selections from the crates and focuses back on Jack. With an extended hand she takes a hold of the captain, drawing him along behind her, "Enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The girls are eager for your company." The Madame drawls, offering them all a smile as she drifts towards the stairs with Jack in tow, heels echoing against the wood as she starts up them.

"A towel, a bath, a pile of blankets by the fire... Whatever you want, love. That isn't the surprise, though." Maeve tosses him a wink over her shoulder as they reach the top of the stairs for the third floor, heading down the hall to what can only be her personal working room. A key is produced from somewhere and given how skintight the dress she's wearing is, it's truly a mystery just where it came from, but it slips into the lock with ease. The Madame pushes open the door, revealing a room that is likely familiar yet different to the Captain, having a similar layout to the other rooms.

It's larger by far, having been her former apartment which has since been converted to be suitable just for this purpose. A larger four poster bed rests against the wall, neatly made with rich fabrics in various shades of grey, lavender, and wine. A plush pelt of some sort rests in front of the fireplace, a couch lives to the side of that, a small coffee table completing the sitting space. Towards the far end of the room there is a room divider, sectioning off another part that could easily be uncovered should he wish, but Maeve glides towards the couch and places her selected treats onto the table.

Moving further into the room, the Madame disappears behind the divider only to reappear a few moments later with two glasses and a towel for him, the former is set onto the table along with the bottle. She holds out the towel, "Please make yourself comfortable. Can hang your clothes to dry if you'd like. You won't be needing them soon anyway." Maeve drawls, lowering herself to sit on the edge of the couch, uncorking the bottle to pour them both a glass.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
"Is it really flattery if you have to ask?" Jack drawls, his voice dark and playful, though the way she warms in response to his honeyed words is enough to whiplash into his telepathy, and he subconsciously rolls his shoulders as she takes his hand. He follows up steps that are both familiar and not, into a room that is much the same. It's plush and extravagant and all the things people come to the Halenani to enjoy, especially after a season at sea, and though he appreciates it, he's much more inclined to pay attention to Maeve.

For good reason, too, as she emerges out from behind the divider with drinks and towel in hand, the captain's eyes wandering over her as he accepts the latter, wiping at the back of his neck. "You are too kind," he purrs in response to her invite, and with one last cursory glance around the room, he leaves the towel around his neck and begins to unbuckle his belt.

"I didn't think I was the one s'posed to be providin' you with a strip tease," he says with a smirk, unlacing his boots as well and holding out an expectant hand for a drink as well. "If you're gonna ask if I fancy a change of career, I'm afraid I'll have to turn you down, Madame."

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

They both know the answer to his question, but Maeve shrugs slender, lace covered shoulders as a smile plays on her lips. "Perhaps not, but I enjoy it all the same." She hums as they walk a familiar path to her old room, stepping inside and getting comfortable. A towel is given to him and drinks are poured, another glass pressing into his hand as her eyes dip down to his belt when he begins to unbuckle it. The smirk that curls on her lips is practically predatory, eyes growing dark as they flick up to hold his gaze, drink rising to her lips for her to take a slow sip. "Oh come now, Captain... Indulge me a little." She chuckles softly, discarding her still full glass onto the table, making to stand instead.

Her steps are light as she presses into his space, hands slipping over his chest and under the vest that he wears, urging it off of his shoulders easily should he comply. "How unfortunate. My clients would eat you up." Or pay to be eaten themselves. So many different wants came through her door, but they all desired the same thing. A moment of bliss and a chance to forget. Maeve was more than willing to oblige them.

"But we're already fine partners this way, no? Best not to mess with an already good deal." Her brought her goods and she gave him hers. It was an easy trade sweetened by indulgence. The Madame glances up at him from beneath her lashes, nimble fingers working on his shirt now, popping the few buttons he has done with ease. That's next to go and soon he's left in just his pants. The rest of his clothes a growing pile on the floor. Maeve licks her lips as she steps back to admire her handy work, already thinking of the marks she plans to leave behind, head cocking to the side thoughtfully. "I'll hang those up to dry as well as change into something a little more delicate."

With that she scoops up his clothes, disappearing once more behind the divider, hanging them over the lip of the tub in the bathroom before slipping out of her own dress. Maeve pulls on her new outfit, lace and ribbon hugging her curves, hiding just enough to leave something to the imagination. The red gem of the necklace he got her glints against her skin, a stark contrast against the paleness of it and the black lace that covers her now. It's merely moments before she's appearing once more, hips swaying as she meanders back towards the couch, "Is everything to your liking, Captain?"
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
This whole show is a game of indulgence; Jack tilts his head a fraction as she steps into his space, watching every flick of her fingers, every swish of her hips. And though he does remain silent for now - patience, pet - the intensity in his gaze alone should tell her much more than words ever could. Within, of course, his magic is doing the rest; scoping along the furthest reaches of his ability, checking and testing, is it safe, is there danger until, finding none, honing in completely on the madame.

"Mm, as good at it as I might be, I do prefer our current setup," he says, shifting a little to let his shirt pool to the ground. Marks he has aplenty - nicks and scars, tattoos and piercings, but still space for fingernails and teeth. Maeve steps back to admire her work, and Jack settles in to admire her as she does so, feeling a smirk curl across his lips. "Don't let me stop you," he purrs, moving to sit down on the couch as she prowls away.

Barefoot and in just a pair of unbuttoned pants, he's sipping at his drink when she returns, and it's ribbon and lace and gems, oh my. "Only thing that's not is how far away you are," he informs her - and as she draws close, a finger reaches out to hook beneath one of those ribbons to all but tug her into his lap.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

His gaze burns into her, watching every breath, every touch, every single movement and to some it might be unsettling, but Maeve lives for that kind of attention. To know that she's enraptured someone so completely is a drug unlike any other. Her fingers work to reveal his skin and she's not disappointed once the job is done, taking in skin kissed by sun, scarred, and tattooed. Brows lift at the sight of piercings and she can't help the smirk that curls on her lips, knowing she has some to match, but there will be plenty of time to admire him later.

"As do I. Though, you would at least make for some entertaining company." Maeve teases, tossing a wink over her shoulder as she draws back and into the bathroom to change. He's waiting on the couch for her when she emerges, lounging like he owns the place, lips curled against the edge of his glass and she's eager to have them on her skin instead. The Madame draws closer, barely having a chance to press a knee into the cushions, intent on joining him when he's reaching out for her. His complaint is met with a laugh that dissolves into more of a delighted giggle when she's tugged forward, easily falling into his lap, an arm coming to loop around his shoulders as she presses close.

His skin is warm against hers where they touch despite the chill of the rain outside that had done a good job of soaking him through. Her fingers slip into still damp hair, nails scratching lightly at his scalp, "Better?" Maeve purrs, arching a brow as she looks down at him, a smile playing on her lips. Her free hand trails along his skin, tracing idly patterns across scars and tattoos, aiming to draw goosebumps to the surface with her idle touches. "So tell me, Captain... What are your plans for me this evening?" She dips her head down, lips brushing against his ear, breath warm as she nips lightly at his lobe. "I'm dying to know."
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
"Better." Finally, he's able to really let go. Maeve comes to drape herself in his lap, her body a fucking siren's call as it wraps around him. Already his hands wander, slipping over lace and ribbon, smoothing along the length of her thighs and cupping the curve of her ass. Her own touches get the response she's looking for, a near imperceptible shiver running through his body. Jack feasts on her thoughts, her wants and needs, and it ripples back into him like a gods damned tuning fork.

His head tilts to the side, letting her lips whisper across his neck and his jaw, and a crooked smile tugs at his lips as she asks, again, for him to use his words. This time, at least, Jack indulges her. "I'm going to tease you until you beg me to fuck you," he purrs, his grip already tightening on her, his hand sliding up the length of her spine to tickle along the back of her neck. "I'm going to make you cum, and then cum again. You're going to scream my name until your voice gives out. I'm going to worship every inch of you, and then take you up against one of these walls. How does that sound?"

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve pinpoints the moment he finally relaxes, picking up on the way he lets out a breath, hands slipping along her skin. His touch dances like fire over her flesh, plucking and teasing across her nerves, drawing a shiver of her own down her spine. She blooms for him, offering a breathy sigh as his palm glides up her toned thigh before finding the curve of her ass, barely covered by lace and there for the taking. She loses herself to the sensations of his calloused fingers on her skin, the barely there shiver that courses through his body at her own touch, the way he seems to know just how much pressure to apply to her skin. Her own troubles are far from her mind, instead only he lives there now, urging her to fall into the night with him.

Her knees brace on either side of his hips, head dipping down to press kisses along his jaw and throat, making her request of him once more. Slender fingers and smooth palms press against his chest, running over his shoulders and down his arms, one following that path back up so her fingers might tangle into his hair. She tightens her grip, drawing his head to the side so she might scrape her teeth along his throat, tongue pressing flat against his pulse as a hum pushes past her lips. He tastes like the sea and the sun and everything she wants right now. Heated words and dark promise curls in her belly, sparking embers that begin to smolder, thighs tightening around him as her spine curves gracefully beneath his insistent touch.

She draws back to look at him, eyes heavily lidded and dark, tongue peeking out to wet her lips as she holds his gaze. He already knows what she thinks of it, where her mind wanders to, how eager she is for him to keep those promises. The Madame voices her delight for him, unaware of how he dips so easily into her mind. "Delightful... We have a long night ahead of us. Best not waste anymore time." Maeve purrs, the hand in his hair shifting to cup his jaw, thumb pressing to the sharp jut as she dips forward to nip at his bottom lip. She rolls it between her teeth, giving it a tug before finally claiming his lips in a kiss, licking into his mouth to taste the lingering booze and peppermint she finds there.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
Oh, Jack doesn't plan to waste a second more; his head tilts up to catch her lips, his free hand moving to cup her ass now, giving it a generous squeeze while the other slips around, further exploring the lace and ribbons on her outfit. Her mind melts into his like ice beneath a hot tongue, attuning him to her every movement, every sound and breath an invitation to pleasure them both. It's like a dance, one that Jack knows like the back of his hand, and as Maeve's thighs tighten around him she won't be disappointed to find a growing hardness between his legs, a dark promise of his own.

But first there's that lacy little number to contend with. Jack doesn't have to say it - show me what you like - because his hands are already growing greedy and possessive, and when he lurches to his feet with her still wrapped around him, it's with a soft hum of encouragement rumbling from his throat. He parts from their kiss enough to hitch in a breath, to rock her teasingly against him, before he's moving towards the bed, intent on tugging ribbons with his teeth and letting wicked fingers wander into places that will make her scream.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

A smirk tugs on the corners of her lips as the pads of his fingers dig into the peachy flesh of her ass, bunching up lace beneath his touch, drawing a soft groan from her. How sweetly she gives into him, pressing and arching, responding to the faintest touch as her own fingers trail over his skin. Hips rock forward against his growing hardness, shivering at the spark of friction it sends through her, nails biting into his shoulders as she tugs at his hair none to gently. Neither of them want gentle. They don't need gentle. He wants her to scream and she wants him to curse.

Greedy, possessive, demanding... Maeve wants it all. She'll take it all. Every single thing he gives her she'll tuck away greedily for her own pleasure later on nights that her fingers sneak between her thighs to find her release. A soft sound of surprise pushes past her lips as he surges to feet, causing her legs to wrap around his hips in response though it's clear from his grip that he won't let her fall, hands supporting her weight easily. Greedy sips of air turn into pants when he presses her against the hard line that strains at the front of his pants, teasing her through the lace that keeps her modesty intact, but with what he has in mind it won't remain that way for long.

Her back meets the bed, hair fanning out beneath her, dark curls tipped with silver as she looks up at him from beneath thick lashes. Maeve reaches for him, gripping his wrist to tug him down with her, unwilling to let the space between them last for more than a moment.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
He blankets her easily, and the fingers that tug at him are soon pinned to the bed beneath his own, Jack's lips against her throat. It's true that neither of them want gentle, and Maeve's pleasure rocks into him as readily as if it were a real, physical thing; it has him hissing in a breath through his teeth, has a soft curse already tumbling from his lips as he grinds hard against her. His hands follow the lines of her curves now (consequently freeing her to do as she pleases), eager for more, though his mouth is already trailing down to her chest.

And a promise is a promise, Jack seizing one of the ribbons between his teeth to tug it free. With one hand cupping her breast now, his thumb grazes across the lace to circle her nipple, even if he's tempted to tear the outfit from her completely. "This was worth the wait," he mutters, though the words are clipped and muffled where he's still exploring the rest of her outfit with lips and teeth.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

His weight settles above her, pressing her into the plush bedspread and her wrists quickly follow, making he squirm beneath him. Thighs fall open to bracket his hips, chin lift to expose more of her throat to his eager lips, the chain of silver straining against pale skin. She's unaware of the feedback loop she's creating for him, but the hiss of breath and the curse that tumbles past his lips draws a breathy chuckle from her, but it quickly morphs into a moan as he grinds into her. Maeve's hips roll in response, chasing that friction and the subsequent pleasure it sparks through her nerves, feeding the ache that grows between her thighs.

The ribbon tugs free with his attention, slipping from the place it's tied to fall from her shoulder on one side, but she's still covered even when his hand shifts to cup her through the lace. Her nipple pebbles beneath the attention, the silver of the barbell pierced through it glinting in the low light, straining against the lace as she arches beneath him. Maeve's hands find his skin, running over muscled arms to his back, slipping down to grip his ass and giving it a squeeze. "We've barely gotten started, love." She gasps, eyes fluttering shut as a wicked smile plays on her lips, cheeks flushing prettily for him. Sparks of pleasure play across her nerves, drawing her slowly higher, the heat of her core rising with it.