take it off with your teeth
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
JACK
"Don't I know it," Jack half growls, and she'll be able to feel his smile rather than see it, especially at the cool touch of metal hiding beneath lace. He's descending lower down her body, little by little, teasing at ribbons here and there when he finds them until only the lace is left clinging to her curves.

Settling comfortably between her thighs, Jack hitches one of her legs over his shoulder, his lips pressing to the warm porcelain skin. He's drowning in her by now, his erection still caged painfully beneath the fabric of his pants, but gods if it isn't worth it to feel the pulse of her pleasure through his mind.

His free hand blazes a trail down her stomach and between her legs, stroking teasingly at her clit through the fabric of (whatever's left of) her clothing. "More?" he rumbles, smiling against her inner thigh.
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

If she wasn't so distracted by his lips and teeth doing their due diligence she might have laughed, but as it is she can't manage it. Especially when his words are growled against her skin, making her pulse rabbit against her ribs, chest rising and falling rapidly with the greedy sips of air she draws in through parted lips. The lace that's covering her body is barely held in place, his fingers doing plenty to tug it loose until she's almost completely bare beneath him, only her cunt still covered by the lace of her underwear.

He settles between her thighs, spreading them further apart so he can come to rest there before hitching one over his shoulder, baring her to his heated gaze. Maeve sighs as his lips press an almost tender kiss to the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, forcing her eyes open to gaze down at him, pupils blown wide with lust. She's aching nearly as much as he is, the emptiness almost too much as she grows wetter by the second, hips shifting restlessly in search of anything to ease it.

Maeve hisses out a breath at the first touch to her clit, hips bucking up from the mattress, straining for more even as she whines. "Please." The plea pitched up high and needy, already on her way to begging for him, fingers reaching to slip into his hair.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
JACK
Gods if this isn't a pretty fucking sight; Maeve will see the barest glint of bright blue eyes in the dimness of the lanterns, before the captain is bending to his task. Quite how he's managed to keep his hands on her instead of in his own pants is beyond him, but with her plea echoing through his mind and her arousal roaring through him to kindle his own, he can't really be expected to deny the lady.

Not that it will seem all that gentlemanly as he shifts on the bed, hooking her other leg over his shoulders and reaching down to tug her underwear to one side. He's not planning to keep his hands off her for one second, his palms greedily squeezing at her ass, lifting her hips up to his waiting mouth.

She's warm and wet and ready for him already, and there's nothing gentle in the way he dives in, his tongue lapping up and pressing in relentlessly against her clit. He hums a low note of approval, holding her against his attentions as if he suddenly doesn't need to breathe any more.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Maeve flicks her eyes down to where he's settled between her thighs, catching his glittering gaze, bottom lip catching between her teeth in anticipation. He doesn't keep her waiting, bringing her other leg up to his opposite shoulder, hands moving to grip her ass and lift her hips from the bed. Her breath hitches, thighs already tightening around his head as her heels press against his back, drawing him closer to her in an attempt to spur him on.

It does the job and in seconds she's rewarded with the heat of his mouth against her, tongue licking through her folds and finding her clit, firm and insistent. Fingers flex and tighten in his hair, tugging at the still damp strands, squirming beneath his assault on her person as he draws more of her slick forward for him to enjoy. Maeve moans as him hum vibrates against her clit, stirring up the heat in her belly, drawing her ever closer to the edge that seems like it'll approach more quickly than she was anticipating.

Jack clearly knows what he's doing, incredibly dedicated in the pursuit of her pleasure, seeming to ignore whatever need to breathe that existed before, encouraging her hips to rock up against his awaiting mouth. "Fuck, Jack.." She pants, back arching and turning, squirming as she strains in his grip in an attempt for more. Not a single thought going through her head besides the pleasure that courses through her veins and that she would happily indulge in him all fucking night.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
There are those who believe that the captain is an infinitely selfish man - and they wouldn't be fucking wrong. But for this? Her pleasure is his pleasure, and so Maeve will find in Jack a surprisingly generous lover, worshipping at the altar of her cunt and sipping in a breath only when absolutely necessary. He can feel her need for it, the craving sparking fire in his blood that shudders up the back of his thighs, and he groans a note of encouragement through senses that are thoroughly overwhelmed.

She's almost there - he knows it and she does too - but he promised teasing, and although it almost hurts to stop, with a final suck against her clit Jack draws back, gazing down at Maeve through hooded eyes. And fuck if it isn't a beautiful sight, the captain giving her ass another squeeze before he's shifting up to cover her again, bracing an arm above her head.

He seals her mouth in a kiss that she might taste herself on his lips, and his free hand seeks out her own, pressing her palm against the rock hard swell of his arousal through his pants. He's sure she knows what she's doing to him already, but it's always nice to make sure. And even knowing the touch is coming doesn't stop the rumble of encouragement against her lips, Jack rocking his hips into the touch, straining for more.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He's generous alright. Generous, responsive, and insistent. The man between her thighs seems utterly intent on driving her to the highest of highs. Every lick, suck, and swipe of his tongue and lips driving her mad with need. She's desperate for it, chasing after her orgasm with rocks of her hips and wanton moans, the slick sounds of his tongue against her cunt and her pleasure filling the room. Maeve is so close. So utterly close and she already knows that this release will break her to pieces, but before she can fall over that edge, Jack pulls away. Her eyes fly open and she growls, a sound of indignance in her throat, fingers tightening in his hair even as he crawls up her body to settle between still trembling thighs. "You fucking bastard." She hisses just as his lips find hers in another kiss that has her melting.

It's cruel how wound up he's made her. How close to the edge she sits, denied the chance to freefall into ecstasy and she wants to punish him for it. Even if she knows in the back of her mind the release will be all the sweeter for it. Maeve nips at his bottom lip hard, the nails of her free hand biting into his skin, drawing lines of red down his back as her other is brought to the obvious bulge in his pants. Her lips curl wickedly at the sound of his pleasure, drawing back enough to speak as her fingers wrap around him through the confines of his pants, pumping slowly. "Oh... Poor Jack. You really need this, don't you?" She simpers, chuckling darkly as she keeps her touch irritatingly light, movements barely there as she teases him through his pants.

"Want me to take care of it, love? Could do so many things for you..." Maeve pauses to lick into his mouth, sucking on his tongue to rid him of her taste, moaning as it mixes with his own. Smoke, rum, peppermint. Delicious. "I could take you in my mouth." Another nip to his bottom lip, a gentle tug before she presses a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "Use my hand until you've made a mess of yourself." She kisses a trail along his jaw, finding that sensitive spot beneath his ear, lips making a home there too. "Grind against you until you're dripping with me." Teeth sink into his throat above his pulse, sucking a mark into his skin that she soothes with a swipe of her tongue. The whole time her fingers don't stop their teasing touches, thumb pressing against the tip of his length through his pants, swiping back and forth.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
He is a fucking bastard. He's cruel too, but that isn't really the point of this little tryst, and so he can only smirk into her kiss, inhaling sharply at the assault on his lower lip. He'd warned her - it's not his fault that she's pissed off about it now. It is a bit of a mood killer though, so it's a good thing that Maeve actually seems to enjoy teasing him, and Jack finds himself caught between enjoying it and hating it. His hips move of their own accord as her hand finds his aching cock, the captain lifting his chin to welcome bruising kisses along his neck.

"I bet you'd enjoy that wouldn't you," he rumbles, though the dark amusement in his voice is somewhat ruined by the way her fingers tease at him. His fingers flinch against her thigh where his hand has come to rest, and he raises his eyebrows at her. "I can think of somethin' better, though. Roll over."

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

The irritation at being denied is quickly diminished as his hips press into her hand, just as eager for a bit of release as she is, and that makes her all the more willing to play. She leaves her mark on his throat, pressing an almost tender kiss to the abused patch of skin, leaning back down as her fingers inch towards the top of his pants. "I would. I'd enjoy doing a lot of things to you." To you, with you, for you. It's all there in her head for him to enjoy. Maeve huffs out a breathy sound that's a mix between a laugh and a groan as his fingers press against her thigh, digging into porcelain skin as she keeps up her teasing, intent on driving him just as mad with it.

Her pulse picks up at the command in his voice, the flush on her cheeks travelling down her neck now as she meets his gaze, stormy seaglass drawn to sharp blue and she draws her hand away. "Yes sir," comes the hummed reply before she's wiggling a bit beneath him. Maeve manages to maneuver herself onto her belly, ass pressing back against the hard length of his cock teasingly. She doesn't resist the urge to rock her hips, squirming until he's just grinding against her through the lace of her underwear that still keeps her covered, a sigh tumbling from her lips.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
Though his eyes rake over Maeve, flushed and wet and ready, Jack's mind drinks in her thoughts and feelings just as eagerly. And as she turns to roll over, his fingers hook around the lace just about clinging to her body, peeling it away to bare her milk-white skin even as she grinds back against him. Hissing in a breath, Jack automatically pitches forward, able to feel the flare of pleasure that ricochets between them both.

"Now where were we?" he purrs, forcing himself back enough to press deft fingers between her thighs, stroking through lace against her clit once more. At the same time he bends to the task of removing her underwear, his teeth tugging at the fabric, lips grazing against the soft curves of her ass. Of course there's so much manoeuvring to be done that Jack naturally gets impatient, and the rip of the lace tearing will soon fill the room, baring her to him entirely.

"Tell me what you want," he invites. "My tongue, my teeth? My fingers?" Or what they both know he wants to give her?

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Fingers peel and tug at the lace still wrapped around her body, freeing her from it as she wiggles onto her belly, leaving her exposed except for her underwear. She's all long limbs, pale skin, and a tattoo decorating the left side of her ribcage; an intricate pattern of flowers and a snake that curls around the underside of her breast. There aren't any scars littering her skin for him to find, but Jack has better things to do. Like grind against her, making her breath hitch and her body shudder, fingers curling into the plush covers beneath her.

A smile curls on her lips even as she shivers, goosebumps rising across her skin as her cunt clenches at the press of his fingers against her clit, still sensitive from his earlier attentions. "I think you were meant to make me scream your name until I went hoarse." She quips, voice pitching up into something breathy, a gasp of mock offence rising from her at the sound of her underwear ripping. Finally, she's bare beneath him, aching for his touch that he surely won't deny her much longer. "Oi.. I liked those." She mutters, not caring all that much for the fate of that lace, knowing he could bring her back something just as pretty the next time.

He gives her a choice to make and her mind reels, considering all of the options, knowing that they would both be satisfied if he were to bury himself into her right now. She's not willing to rush. Not when she's waited so fucking long to actually enjoy this. "For you to worship me like you promised." The Madame replies instead, leaving it for him to decide.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
"So did I," Jack says with a dark laugh, though as he straightens up with her torn panties between his teeth, he obviously didn't like them enough to keep them on her body. Discarding them, he tilts his head to hear her response, which is simultaneously the exact thing he wants to hear and not. Delayed gratification is one thing, but gods, Maeve is starting to push it. "I did say that didn't I? Well, madame, a deal is a deal."

There's a sound of shifting fabric as Jack frees himself at last from the confines of his pants, and though he doesn't take her - not yet, not even close - as he leans in to trail kisses down the length of her spine, the head of his cock does tease between her legs, offering not quite enough pressure. And then his mouth is suddenly upon her again, tongue slipping between her folds and lavishing attention against her clit, following her lead. And if she happens to scream his name, all the better - because this time Jack has no intention of leaving her wanting.

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

A deal is a deal, indeed. Gods, does she love this fucking deal. Maeve hums, knowing that she's pushing both of them to the limits in which they're willing to practice patience, but she knows it'll be worth it. Her whole body strains for contact, jumping and twitching at each brush of skin, the string holding her together so close to snapping. The tip of his cock edges through her slit, sliding easily to press against her clit, making her whimper as he paints a line of kisses down her spine. Nails dig into the blankets, a plea rising in her throat before catching there as his mouth suddenly covers her, causing her cunt to clench.

It's sweet relief. Utter ecstasy. She's so desperate for him that she does cry out at the insistent press of his tongue. It's impossible for her to stay still, hips pressing back against his mouth, chasing after the release that's so fucking close she could cry. Seconds blur and it's nothing but the sensation of his tongue on her clit and his fingers curled at her hips. The Madame is lost to him; whimpers, moans, and his name mixed in between create a chorus in time with the sound of him between her thighs. Gasping breaths and pleased groans. All of these things push her higher towards the ecstasy that's awaiting her. That familiar fluttering begins in her belly, building in the arches of her feet before suddenly flaring white hot and bright between her eyes, making her shudder.

She clenches around nother, a gush of wetness there to meet him as she cries out his name, the release so sweet there are tears in her eyes as she presses her face against the sheets.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
She cums and Jack is dragged along in her wake, the captain's fingers flinching against her hips, her pleasure crackling through his blood as surely as if it were his own. It takes a great deal of restraint, in fact, not to end up thrust into his own orgasm, and he shifts back to snatch in a breath of air while Maeve is fucking serenading him with her climax. The come down from it isn't really that, not given how he's still hard and aching for release, but he knows better than to dive right in.

So it's a few moments, a few slow and heated kisses along the backs of her thighs and the soft slope of her ass before he's shifting over her again with a wicked note to his voice. "That's one," he purrs. "Now I think I promised you two." Already his hands are wandering, guiding her hips up and back against him. His cock glides teasingly between her legs, though the hiss of his breath suggests that he's only really teasing himself.

And so Jack doesn't waste any more time, and its with a rumbled curse that he slips inside her, buried to the hilt. Fuck, you're so fuckin' tight."

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Raggedly she takes greedy sips of air, filling her burning lungs as her pulse pounds wildly in her ears, the warmth running through her veins makes her loose limbed and pliant. She turns her head so her cheek is pressing against the mattress, lashes fluttering as his lips glide over her skin, leaving almost sweet kisses in his wake as he moves to cover her body once more. A happy hum pushes past her lips and Maeve strains to turn her neck, craning as a hand comes up to slip haphazardly into his hair, guiding him down for an almost sloppy kiss that breaks as soon as he's teasing through her slick folds.

The Captain presses inside of her with one thrust, filling her to the hilt and she shudders, keening high in her throat as she clenches around his cock. "Jack... Gods, please." Maeve whines, reaching back to grip his thigh, nails biting into his skin as her free hand twists into the sheets. There are stars blooming beneath her skin, sparking and skittering over her nerves, tangling her up into knots that only he can undo. "Fuck me. Need you." It's easy to beg when she feels like this, already close to falling apart, sensitive and aching for more.