you're so mercurial
Locke <3
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// heart strung, young and dumb, yeah we had no fear
way back when we said we'd both be millionaires //
She has dropped by Torchline, if only to grab a few provisions before she makes her official move to the Greatwood – trying to see what types of things the people that lived here used for their day to day (given how vastly different it was from what Sera often saw in Stormbreak).

She’s come up rather empty, though, and she slips through an alley cutaway that she figures likely has become a shortcut – as well as a bit of reprieve from the insane heat of Torchline that’s already darkened her already bronze skin. But of course, she isn’t quite paying attention in her dash to get into the middle of the shade even if it is only for a second.

And the Artificer manages to clip the side of someone she’s passing by, a hand raised in apology as it slips from her lips. “I’m so sorry!” Comes the chime as she moves to try and slip her way through the rest of the way.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Everything he does lately is aimless. He gets drunk, goes home, trashes something else, goes back out, gets more drunk, the cycle repeats. He's at least sober enough today to have showered and eaten a real meal but that's about all he's got going for him. Well, and leaving in a few days to learn how to be a cook on a boat. He's only out right now because he needs to get a few things before he goes, wrap up a few loose ends and all of that.

He slips down an alley he's all too familiar with. He notices the woman but is currently doing his best to ignore women with dark hair. But she bumps into him and he's really really not in the mood for it. He turns to snap at her only to find a familiar but unexpected face. "Sera?" Even with everything going on, his face splits into a grin. "The hell are you doin' here?" Locke spreads his arms out for a hug, or something. Gods he misses being touched already.
I'ma do the things that I wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
She’s more than content to dart down the alleyway to get to the other side – but as soon as she chimes her apology and the voice rings out after her, she stops dead in her tracks, halfway turning to see who’d called her name. Surely it was a rare feat for someone in Torchline to know who the hell she is, right? But as soon as she turns and sees Locke, a smile breaks across her face and she’s already moving back toward him.

Locke!” She chimes, seeing the arms raised, stepping forward into them with ease and moves to wrap her arms around him in a light squeeze of a hug in return. “I’m moving to the Greatwood, but I wanted to grab a few things in Torchline before I go.” She says, half muffled between his chest and how she tries to lift her head to look up at him. “I hadn’t seen you in a while, I was worried.” She withdraws enough to reach up and poke his chest with a finger, the grin still remaining.

Did you leave without telling me?” It’s clear by her body language that she doesn’t care either way – mostly because they’re here now, right?
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

He'd be a liar if he didn't enjoy the hug a little bit more than he should. His arms wrap around her and he soaks in her warmth, even if it's sticky hot out. "Moving to the Greatwood, huh? Nice. Tired of Stormbreak? Wanted more trees?" He looks down at her, a lopsided grin plastered on his face. Until she said she was worried. His expression falters for a moment and he wonders if he's messed something up. But she seems casual about it all so that's fine, right?

"I meant to write you but I wasn't sure what to say. Turns out being a dragoon wasn't really for me." Also it was a little awkward, some of the reasons why he went back. Especially now, all things considered. His hands slip a little lower onto her back for just a moment before he's pulling away. "If you're not busy, I think I owe you a drink or two. Can show you my favorite place?"
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
I thought it would be a fun change of pace.” She offers him, peering up at the ex-dragoon with a bright grin, remaining just as close to him even if the warmth of the day was beginning to make her sweat. She doesn’t mind it, nor does she mind being in his embrace. “That’s okay, Locke, I forgive you.” She murmurs, flashing him a wink, stepping back when he fully withdraws, but still remains within his arms reach.

Her dark gaze watches him as he seems to spark a thought aloud, one that has her instantly at his side, linking her arm along with his. “I’m not busy.” She immediately agrees, giving his arm a light squeeze. “I would love to see your favorite place. This is only my second time in Torchline, after all. I hardly know where I'm going to begin with.” She hums, straightening up, willing to be lead along however Locke would prefer to do it.

It would make this trip so much better being there alongside someone she knew.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

"Everyone needs a change of pace sometimes." Her arm slips into his and he pats her hand lightly. Gods if he doesn't enjoy how easy things are with her. He doesn't really have to think too much and he can't say he doesn't fucking love it. "I'll make it up to you, promise." He returns the wink before leading her down the alley and onto another street.

The pair wander down the road as he leads her to the Hanged Man. "Only your second time? I suppose it wasn't easy to get in and out before the skyboats." He muses softly, content to think about other things than where his brain has been lately. "Can go swimming later, if you want. I know this little place, real private." Surely she'll catch his drift, right?
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
He pats her hand and Sera beams up at him, the grin remaining as he promises to make it up to her. And she’s more than content to follow him wherever he guides them, stepping out of the alley onto another street as they head toward the Hanged Man. “It was a bit time consuming, yes.” She comments. Despite having the compass, sometimes randomly appearing and disappearing into the center of Torchline seemed like a bad idea.

What if she were to teleport into something terrible?

She couldn’t have that. As for swimming, though, her head tilts back up toward him, head tilting enough to rest her temple along his arm as they walk. Her gaze narrows playfully a fraction, before she’s letting her smile shift into something a bit more mischievous. “In this heat? I’m absolutely interested.” She offers, letting her gaze linger along him a brief moment more, before she’s glancing back toward the Hanged Man. “Especially if it’s a private place with your company.” She tacks on at the end, letting the smirk widen a fraction on her face.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

They make it to the Hanged Man and he pushes the door open, letting her go first. It's uncharacteristic but hey, he's feeling some kind of way right now. And you know, he can look at her ass more easily this way. He leads her to a table in the corner, only stopping to order them drinks. The air is smoky and this corner is dark enough for what he has planned. After all, she issued him a challenge last time and he plans to act on it. In a moment. "Time consuming or not, M'glad you're here." He means it too.

Locke leans on one arm, propping his chin up in one hand as he stares her down. There's a clear heat there, this is all foreplay as far as he's concerned. "How have you been? Getting up to any trouble?" Their drinks arrive, two whiskeys, just like she likes, and he takes a drink of one, watching her over the rim. A clink as he sets the glass down, half empty. It's hot and he's thirsty in more ways than one. His now free hand slips under the table, resting on her knee. There's no reason to pussyfoot around this time, not as far as he can tell.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
A dark corner certainly raises her suspicions but she doesn’t complain, if anything Sera’s quite eager to get there. This is Torchline after all, she’s a nobody here, and if Locke has planned what she thinks he might, well… this trip will have absolutely been worth it. “I’m glad too, Locke.” She says softly, slipping into the seat, close enough that she can brush against him when he sits, too.

She meets his gaze, a swirling hazel filled with heat that instantly has her flushing a fraction, reaching for the glass as she realizes it’s whiskey and her grin bounces back to him. “You remembered!” She leans into him a bit, as if she’s cuddling up beside him when in reality it’s a bit of that plus the way she shifts her knee under his, inviting him in. Her sundress is a bright hue of pink and blues, but sitting here as she does it rides up her thigh about halfway.

It’s no matter, it’s a dark corner after all. “Hardly any trouble, really. Just work, work, and more work.” She doesn’t think the news of the creature that had infiltrated the church back in Stormbreak made for a good, fun talk, so she refrains from adding it.

Instead, Sera turns the question on him, shifting her torso so that he might get a better look at her chest, pulling her hair over to one side. “What about you? Anymore barrel voyages?
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

A slight flush spreads across his cheeks and he breaks his gaze for a half a moment to look at the table for a moment. For some reason, it catches him off-guard. But he'll play it off like it's her brushing against him, the way her heat spreads to him even though his clothes. The hand on her thigh inches higher, forcing himself to focus on something else. His hands are rougher than before, scarred but fully healed at this point. The contrast on her smooth skin is interesting.

Hazel eyes follow the glass to her lips and he bites his own as she drinks. It's too easy to think about her lips doing other things, on other parts of his body. "'Course I did. Why wouldn't I?" He remembers all kinds of things about her and he plans on abusing the information for his own gain. She shifts and his hand slips up further in response, thumb smoothing over soft skin.

"Shouldn't work too much." As important as her work surely is, with a war on the way, there's no reason not to relax a little, indulge. That's what Frey told him, right? To stop and smell the roses? She turns towards him, clearly asking for him to look at her chest, so he does, mapping out all the places he plans to bite later. "No barrels, sadly. Just doing a lot of construction work, oddly enough. Playing on the beach. Talked to Frey, you know, the usual." He doesn't mention the fire because there's no point. It doesn't affect either of them, not really.

"I think you owe me a story or two."
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
His hands are tougher than she remembers, swirled with scar tissue she doesn’t remember seeing before. But she doesn’t mind, after all — she’s a builder, her own hands are calloused in ways the rest of her isn’t. If anything, it adds to the charm she finds in him. She teases him on remembering her drink and she shifts to give him more space, one he actively takes her up on. “I don’t know,” she admits with another slight flush to her bronze hued skin as she lifts her leg a bit more, granting him more access — access to the center of her should he wish to find out.

If nothing else, she’s pleased by the turn of events, and the heat of her rolls from her into him quite easily. “I shouldn’t, but it’s hard without having other distractions.” She agrees with a wink, turning her body to face him, to give him a full view of her.

Construction and talks with Frey? Sounds like me,” a soft hum of a laugh leaves her, “what do you think about the story of how I got Levi?” She asks, wondering if he’ll remember the pale dragon that had accompanied her most of the night that day they met in training. She also wonders how much of a story teller she can be if his fingers find the place she hopes they do.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She spreads herself for him more and he wonders how far she's willing to go in this bar. He doesn't have a reputation to uphold. If anything, this will merely add to the one he has. Which is good for him. The more he can tarnish his own name, the better. He's been too good lately and he's looking forward to being a little bad. His fingers creep up further and he gives her a little grin, something unspoken behind his expression.

He hums softly, head tilting a bit as he takes a drink. "Should really find something to distract you then." Whether that's him or someone or something else, it's true. But he's not going to push too far. As much as he'd like to get to know her on a more personal level, his brain isn't ready for that right now.

"Maybe I took a page from your book." He actually didn't know if she followed Frey or not. He's curious but once again, not the goal at the moment. His hand creeps higher, brushing against her lightly. He wonders if he should make a deal with her or just see where it goes. "Would love to know how you got him." His fingers press against her core, ever so lightly, trying to gauge her reaction. "Can take your time, I've got all night."
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Truthfully, she’s willing to go however far he is. His fingers creep up more and she nearly waits with baited breath, warmth radiating from her as she sips lightly from the glass again before setting it down on the table. “You should.” She purrs with a whisper of sound, adjusting herself so that she’s entirely there for him, thankful for the dark corner and the loud sounds of voices and music alike in the Hanged Man.

Maybe you did.” She titters lightly, flashing him a bright smile that only flushes and falters for a second as his hands trail up, as he strokes her core gently and he’ll find her warm and inviting, wet with anticipation. In fact, as she straightens up her spine a fraction, it has her pressing her clit into his fingers gently, a smooth stroke that has her breath hitching, that has her nipples perking sharply against the fabric of her sundress, all for his eyes to see. “I got him in Halo,” she murmurs, breathily and playfully as she reaches for the glass again. “All alone on the ice. So many of us showed to see what it was all about…” A pause as she lets her tongue dance along the rim of the glass before she takes another sip of the whiskey.

And we were split up into groups...
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

"Halo, huh? Hmm, still never been. Bet it was cold." He's not really paying all that much attention to the whole conversation aspect of all of this. Not that he doesn't want to but he's a little preoccupied with other things at the moment. She's warm and wet and it has nothing to do with the humidity in Torchline. He finds it kind of flattering. Kind of nice. He presses a little more, trying to figure out what makes her breath hitch. She talks slowly, tongue running across the edge of her glass and he mirrors it, grinning at her.

When she says they were split into groups, he frowns a little, but its all just play. "Oh no. Were you okay?" When he asks, he nudges her underwear out of the way because honestly it's getting annoying. Or maybe he's just a little on edge and this might help. Something like that. He finds her clit again, circling it slowly, grinning at her all the while.