Little Star
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
Seren,

I've tried writing this letter on more than one occasion and I haven't ever been able to finish it. Before you worry, I'm fine physically. I haven't been injured. Nor am I in danger. So please don't worry about me in that regard.

The Halenani is open again and I've officially moved back in. It feels strangely empty despite being surrounded by my workers once more. Maybe that's to do with Locke not coming with me. I was going to ask him, but I backed out at the last moment. I thought he might turn me down. I know that we lived together for the season, but I didn't have anywhere else to go... Now that I had a home I thought he might want his space back. So I never did ask him. Probably for the best though considering.

It's all gone to shit, Seren. He ended things with me and told me to leave. He said he didn't need me. I tried to talk to him, but you know how he can be. I wish that I'd tried harder, but I didn't. I just left. I didn't even pack my things.

Remember in the garden when you told me that flirting and teasing wasn't harmless? And at first it isn't. It's fun. Sweet and exciting. The thrill of getting to know someone and learning how you fit in their life. I thought I fit well into Locke's. I thought that we were in love and happy. As happy as we could be with all that's happening around us. I was wrong and you were right. There is nothing harmless about this. I don't think I've ever truly experienced heartbreak before this, but I understand how people feel like they could die from it.

I have more I need to tell you, but it's better suited to be done in person. I hope you'll come see me soon. I could really use someone right now. I need my friend. I need you.

I hope you're well. I miss you terribly.

With love,

Maeve
Maeve
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Seren ,

I was sure I would have heard from you by now. Your lack or response is worrisome. I hope you're okay.

I don't want to push, but I really need you right now. I feel so lost and alone. I don't know what to do.

If you decided to side with Locke I'll try my best to understand. I know you two are very close. I know you see him as your brother. I'd never want to come between what you have with him when I know how special it is to you.

Besides, he's clearly moved on from me already. One of my girls saw him in the Hanged Man with an acquaintance of mine, tucked away in a dark corner and doing more than just having a drink. Not only that but he's left on the Ark. I should just let him go at this point and maybe let you go too if that's what you want...

At least let me know you're alright. I'm worried about you.

With love,

Maeve
Maeve
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Seren ,

Things continue to change and move forward here in Torchline. I have even more news to give you and given all that’s going on I could do with my friend at my side.. Please write back to me, Seren. I’m worried for your safety.

If I don’t hear from you I will go to Ronin. I’m not sure what else to do at this point.

With love,

Maeve
Maeve
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren

Maeve,

First of all, let me assure you that I am perfectly alright. I have been in Halo for a time, and your letters were delayed in reaching me here. I might look into getting one of those rings that my father has - I am so sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

I will be with you as soon as I can, my friend. Likely this note will arrive at your step the same time as I do - I just have a few things I need to wrap up here, and then I will come to you.

Yours,

Seren

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved
In secret, between the shadow and the soul
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.