Beastie
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Sunjata ,

First let me begin by apologizing for the other night. I let my own frustrations and emotions get the better of me. I could have handled that better and I hope you can forgive me for pushing you. I just care. As silly or stupid as that may be.

I know you've been busy recently with the trial and everything in between. I don't wish to add more to your plate and I don't think this will, but I do have something I would like to talk with you about.

When you're able to, please stop by to see me. I'll make us tea or something stronger if you're healed enough to partake.

Your friend,

Maeve
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Maeve,

There is hardly any space left on my plate, so I hope it doesn't take up room at all.

We’ll talk soon.

-- SW
get a load of this trainwreck
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.