Remi
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Hello Remi,

I hope you're doing well all things considered. I know that this season has been rather rough for many of us and I wish that you've been spared any extra chaos. Knowing you and also knowing Caido, I'm sure that's rather unlikely.

I'm hoping you can help me with something... I'm in need of a weapon. I've been told that you're rather gifted with crafting things of that type. If you have the time, I'd love to speak with you about this project. You know how to find me. Let me know if you'd like to meet in a dream or in person. I can do either or.

Sincerely,

Maeve
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Hi Maeve,

Perhaps you know this, but back in the world I came from, I was delegated into the role of weapons creator. It is how Ronin and I came to be friends actually, as I made many of the obstacles and such he used in his training exercises.

I would be more than happy to take on something for you. Torchline is perhaps..not the most welcoming place for me right now. But you know where is? This lovely alpine meadow I visited once. I will show you tonight.

-Remi.
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.