sorry seems to be the hardest word
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
right now everything you want is wrong
& right now all your dreams are waking up
"Then why show me this." The alchemist implores a touch wearily, his pale eyes confused and torn between being cold and aloof as comes so natural to him these days. "Whatever we might like..you and I are not friends. Not now after everything." Dream murders and threats lobbed back and forth between he and Nate like it was going out of style. "I did not come here to better understand you. I came here to tell you what I had done and accept the consequences of it." He doesn't mean for it to sound callous, but as someone who has dwelled far too long tugging along the ghosts of his past as excuses, he felt he was in a better position than most to tell the Flood he had to leave it behind.

"Right. Because of you." Not Hotaru. Not Deimos. Not Shaju. Bad things happened to bad people. Just look at Remi.

"Lying?" It riles his interest if only because he has little idea what it has to do with anything. "People...lie." Remi adds with a careful shrug.

As Sunjata levels him with a final gaze, the alchemist inhales almost apologetically, before giving his head a solemn shake. "No. You are banning her as Governor or as her ex-husband. I am not a raven. This is your choice, your punishment. It will not come from me."
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
It’s evident that the point just continues to get missed and with Remi’s weariness, Sunjata grows weary as well. It’s frustrating, for one, and two? The idea of consequences for the Lullaby is laughable. What could Sunjata do that was any sort of consequence to Ludo’s Demigod?

The answer is nothing. As it always is.

And perhaps that’s where the frustration stems from. It’s only added to with the confirmation from Remi about it being him that’s the problem – the first time someone’s perhaps actually said it to his face, despite how many times he’s tried to prove that it was. “What consequences can I feasibly even give you?” He asks point blank even as a thought occurs to him.

He sighs again at the mention of people lying, the frustration flaring a bit more evidently as he narrows his gaze on Remi. “Yeah? Not a raven? And how am I to tell her without your involvement?” A dark brow raises. “You took her to an undisclosed place. I can’t send a raven out, Remi, if I don’t know where to send it.” His tongue clicks with the ‘t’ before he takes a deep breath and tries to relax, but already it feels like the weight of everything is crumbling him further.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Well that's his question not answered then, leaving Remi just to sigh inwardly for having even asked it. Then again, maybe Sunjata didn't know. It wasn't as though he could show this world to anyone else, save for Remi and Ronin. "Whatever the reason, if you ever want to bring anyone else with you here...I would do that for you." Not friends perhaps, but that was only circumstantial. They might have been, and good friends too, had the world left them alone for a little while.

"I already said I would accept whatever you decided. If you want me to remain in jail for the remainder of her sentence, I can do that. If you want me to rebuild what was destroyed, I can do that too." No one might be able to force anything on Remi, but then, he'd come here willingly, and was willing still.

Up to a point, at least.

As Sunjata's anger seems to flare, Remi just meets the Flood's gaze trying not to seem like the haughtiness mother fucker that ever lived. It was difficult, and he likely didn't do it well. "You are Governor of Torchline, Jata." He replies mildly; it isn't my problem. "Unless that is what you decide my punishment is, I want no further involvement in this."
The Lullaby
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
Who else would he have to bring to this dream world? There isn’t anyone else he’d want to see it, except for Nate – but given the current state of affairs between Sunjata’s husband and the Lullaby, it’s hardly anything that’s worth pursuing. It’s something that Sunjata shakes his head to, that he can’t quite find the words within him to respond in a relatively kind way – not wanting to be dream-murdered again.

At least this time he’d know it was a dream.

She doesn’t have a sentence because nothing’s been completed. I can’t get ahold of Deimos to verify her claims. All I have are witnesses stating that Hotaru was there and participated in the fire and she won’t admit to them.” A huff of air leaves him, clouding a fraction in the cooler air in front of him before he shakes his head. “It doesn’t matter.” He says sharply, rolling back on his heels before his gaze meets Remi’s as his temper flares.

Yet another dead end.

He works his jaw, watching the way Remi doesn’t give a flying fuck about any of this. He wonders if it’s nice to not have to care. “Then that is your punishment. Tell her that she is banned, and I’ll forgive that you stole her out of my jail.” He turns then, moving to place the helmet back on his head, to swing his leg over the side of the bike and start up the engine again, perfectly content to leave the conversation as it lies.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Guilty or not, really, what would you do apart from ban her anyway?" Remi asks, more or less rhetorically if only to show that chasing it down wasn't worth it. He doesn't say the things he knows, because it isn't his place. He does want to stay out of it, no matter how much he's inserted himself into the heart of things already.

"I doubt that very much." The alchemist says mostly to himself, as the Flood trudges off. That this will be forgiven holds as much weight as when Sunjata had forgiven him before. But that was fine. He hadn't asked for forgiveness, he was merely here to own up to what he'd done. "I will tell her."

Watching the man swing a leg over the vibrating and swamp-smelling piece of machinery, the alchemist is content to let himself fade into the background that Sunjata might...enjoy? explore? lose himself in? this strange world until he woke up.

~FIN
The Lullaby