what helps us sleep at night
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you will always be a monster
there is no turning back from it
Seraphina. Nephele commits the name to memory, nodding sharply as their visions collectively unspool outward before them. "It will be a perfect first trial of our people working together." The woman would be allowed her own voice and opinion in the fixtures and creations, and they would see if their plans could be more than dreams. Nephele would likely personally oversee it, as was her protective nature.

Hand dropping away from its contemplative roost upon sensing some sort of distress from the demigod, Nephele's crimson brows furrow as she turns to give Remi her full attention. It is...disquieting information, to say the least. Nephele has never been subjected to negative opinions on the Old Gods, but Remi is the best person to introduce her to it - as Ludo's demigod, she cannot conceive of a reason for him to lie. "That is troubling," she agrees plainly, not the sort to offer condolences when they would be stilted at best. "It is even more imperative you remain away from her then. I will seek her out alone, and report back what she says. Then perhaps or dealings with her will be done, for your safety." Unless they required her particular power for something in the future, which Nephele would not be bothered to take upon herself solo once more. "How shall we inform the people?" The Notice Board? A meeting? It would take time to organize everything else beforehand, but why waste another visit when such things could be hashed out in the here and now?
but what type of monster you become
is entirely up to you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI
the lullaby
If it was going to be a trial upon which other foundations were built, Remi could think of no one whose mind would better represent them, than Sera's.

"I try, when I can." The alchemist agrees. Though there are situations that demand he and Safrin be present at the same time, he avoids her whenever possible. "My husband will likely be more than willing to go with you as well. He...is more than just her chosen. He has fathered one of her children as well." This is said without a hint of a smile, but it isn't as tersely said as it might otherwise have been.

"A notice might be enough. Why hold a meeting and take up daylight when a few words will do? It is not as if you or I are hard to find." With a shrug of his shoulders, Remi glances toward the canopy of leaves overhead, taking in a long and slow breath.

"Well...I suppose all there is to do is begin. I can start work on a meeting space outside of the Village tomorrow."
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you will always be a monster
there is no turning back from it
Mention of his husband has her head tilting, birdlike and considering. “Juniper had expressed interest as well. Perhaps we can all go, though why you would send him into her clutches willingly after all you have said does not make sense to me.” Her bluntness is exactly that, far from sharp or cruel, only seeking clarity. Moving on just as quickly, unwilling to meddle her few emotions into the soupy affairs of Remi’s life. “Though I wonder if we could rule in a triad. Take an extra rank Juniper would have otherwise occupied and open it to the humans, so that they might feel some degree of control - that they are at home here and not temporary settlers.” Juniper had not been averse to the idea when posed, and the benefit of balancing Fae-preferring in rulers but with more human council was indisputable to her. And really who knew if Nephele would someday be struck down for her crimes against the Ascended - she would prefer a Fae still on the figurative throne if that happened, regardless of her respect for Remi.

“I will handle the building in the Village. We will craft a notice for the people when both of us have completed our affairs. I will seek out Safrin before then, so as to bring you new when next we meet.” For all her years, Nephele is not in the habit of wasting given time.
but what type of monster you become
is entirely up to you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI
the lullaby
"He is not mine to control." Remi says as neutrally as he can manage. The words are true, even if the sentiment behind them is coated in something that forces him to feel and sound more amiable than he really does.

"I know very little of politics." He admits, though there is pride in his voice. "I would not be again a triad by any means. We are all guardians of these Woods after all." Remi was a man who rarely had to deal with the consequences of his actions given his strength; whether this would prove a case that conformed to the norm or flashed in the face of it was yet to be seen. But it did seem that protecting the Woods was at the heart of this, and in that, he had no issue with a triumvirate should Juniper wish to be included.

"Alright. We will meet again then, when are tasks are completed." Like Nephele, Remi is not one to waste time. And so with a gentle nod, he sets off that he might find somewhere to lay his body down, so as to travel across the world.

~FIN
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.