Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
Hello, Ronin ,

Happy Leafchange! I hope last season wasn't too stressful for you with everything going on. I wanted to write to you because I could use a bit of help.

I recently requested your husband to make me a proper bow. It's still in the works, but I'd like to get some more practice in before he finishes with it. If you're up for it, I'd be happy to make a little jaunt over to Stormbreak to meet you for some training?

Please let me know!

Sincerely

Maeve
Maeve
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Hello Maeve,

LongHeat was one of the worst seasons of my life - so a happy LeafChange to you, too!

Funnily enough, training is right up my alley. Has Torchline been troubled by any vampire gourds just yet? They are all over Stormbreak - and everywhere else.

I know just the place where you could get some proper practice, and a bit of a change of scenery. Bring your bow and meet me outside the shop in the Pacifist Plaza in a couple of days.

Bring sturdy boots.

~ Ronin

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving