another place to shed my skin
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
You pump the blood so I can breathe, Don't let me go don't ever leave
They’re in the Grounds. It’s never really felt like a vacation before, but with everything going on, with the hit after hit after hit, it feels like a reprieve. And for the first night at least, it is. Tomorrow he can worry about talking to Isla and whatever else it is he has to do here. Tonight though? That’s for him and Sunjata.

Kamaria is with a sitter, safe in the VlamVloed with its new locks and a babysitter they trust, and they’re on their way to the Artists Sanctuary, Nate pulling the key out of the handle as they step inside, warmth spreading over him. “This was a good idea.” He sighs, grinning over at Sunjata, and finally sparing a glance towards his husband, the bag at his side.

So... you got some surprises for us, huh?” Nate grins, seeming properly relaxed for the first time in months. His hands land on Sunjata’s shoulders and pull him in close for a warm kiss, Nate savouring it in a way he so rarely gets to, crowding his husband in against the door.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
in my darkness, you turned on a light
i hate the way you bring me back to life
It’s considered to be a birthday gift for the two of them, a moment of reprieve despite how Sunjata keeps the rest of the trip as a close secret behind his teeth. It’s a moment to indulge, of course, but as he promised Isla, he plans on trying to get Nate to talk. Which is a task in and of itself, as well. So he’s come prepared, he thinks, Kamaria with a sitter and the night purely his and his husband’s, a satchel at his side that holds quite a few things that might make this easier and more indulgent for Nate.

The door opens and warmth spreads, and relief swells through Sunjata’s shoulders as he focuses on his husband’s words. “A very good idea.” He agrees, as a small smile begins to blossom along his face. The door is locked behind them and before Sunjata has a chance to show what’s in the bag, Nate’s crowding him against the door and Sunjata practically melts under the attention, into the kiss, hands departing from the strap of the bag to wind around Nate and keep him close, giving into the kiss as if it were their last.

It won’t be, though, and reluctantly Sunjata pulls away with a soft sigh, pressing his forehead against Nate’s as the smile shifts to something more crooked, more mischievous. “I thought that we could take a moment to relax… to let go and get fucked up.” He pauses, withdrawing a hand to reach into the bag and pull the drugs out, along with the bottle of whiskey. He lifts the small bottle of Snapdragon up for Nate to see, gaze half lidded as he peers back at his husband. “This is Snapdragon.
'cause i am haunted, i cannot tell a lie
i like you better when i am dead inside
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Brows lift as whiskey and more slips out of the bag, Nate taking both into his hands, though his focus is on the little bottle of rusty powder. There’s a moment of silent consideration, and then a rush of excitement racing through the bond, Nate’s thumb working the lid of the bottle off so he can tap a small mountain directly onto the waiting tip of his tongue.

Patience is not the virtue that Nate has ever known, but even the meagre scraps he normally has flee him when there’s no immediate reaction, no tingle running from his tongue to his spine. Not even a taste, though his mouth still waters, his body recognizing something iron in the powder. With a barely bitten back grunt of disappointment, one that flares through the bond, Nate surges forward, pressing his tongue into Sunjata’s mouth instead in a messy, hungry kiss. All at once he regrets filling his hands the way he had and leans away, the glow fading from his lips while electric eyes watch Sunjata.

Nate steps back, his movements slow, unhurried. Inviting, except for the sharp focus in his gaze, a blade that cuts and bleeds into everything else. The tremble of his hands, the shakiness of his grin. “What does snapdragon feel like?” He asks softly, pressing fingers poking along the edges of the bond while Nate creeps in the bushes outside.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Oh, he knows that it isn’t going to work the way Nate wishes it would. But Sunjata’s somewhat prepared for it – because if he can’t get Nate physically fucked up with the drugs, Sunjata definitely can. And he can project those sensations through the bond, project the way it makes him feel in the hopes that if nothing else, Nate can live vicariously through him. And that’s the goal for the moment, even as he feels the flaring of frustration coming from his husband.

His arms stretch out, reaching for Nate as if he might be able to soothe the flare, arms winding their way around him as the demigod surges toward him, sharing the drugs that definitely don’t effect Nate but will most certainly affect Sunjata. And it’s relatively quick, Sunjata’s attention flickering to the spaces where his hands touch, where his lips press against Nate’s as he withdraws, to watch the flickering light begin to dissipate.

And Sunjata? Well, it isn’t like he has a tolerance for it, so it begins to slip through him quickly. It begins with him getting a bit more handsy, following Nate as he steps back so he can still touch, his steel gaze bright for the first time in a while as he focuses on the demigod. “Let me show you.” He murmurs, reaching up to cup Nate’s cheek, a crooked grin blossoming on hjs face.

The bond becomes coated, with the beginning sensation – a euphoria that grows and blooms like flowers in his stomach, the feeling of all the tension beginning to bleed from him as if it hadn’t been an issue to begin with. It feels like light. He purrs through the bond, pressing himself closer and closer to Nate, letting the sensation flood the bond over and over again.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s hard to stay disappointed with the way Sunjata follows after him, all heavy hands and clear steel eyes, Nate managing to slow even more, just to draw it out. There’s no response, not out loud or through the bond, just the ascended cocking his head, lifting a brow in expectation and challenge both, and leaning into the touch at his cheek.

He doesn’t have to wait long, brightness flaring through the bond, a scouring euphoria that Nate tries to dive into with everything he has. Fuck a safety rail, fuck staying in reach of the edge, he wants to drown. The bottle and the vial of snapdragon are both thrown back onto the silky warmth of the bed, Nate not caring where they end up in his haste to just move.

Hands find the spaces between Sunjata’s clothes, pawing at his scarred chest, his sides, as if that light is something Nate can touch, can stroke into a blinding spotlight. You like it, huh? He growls, lips finding the attuned’s cheek, his jaw, and pressing a dozen heavy kisses there. It feels nice? Fingers that had been whisper soft until this point tighten, Nate’s hands firm around Sunjata’s hips as he twirls them, sends them toppling onto the bed.

Knees force Sunjata’s legs apart, Nate settling into the space he’s opened up with an obvious grin. His hands release the attuned’s hips, only to slip upwards, thumbs just happening to brush against Sunjata’s nipples while the ascended works on removing his shirt.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s like a blanket being removed, like the sudden prick of cold in the morning that jars you awake, a sudden tingling that Sunjata sends through the bond. His limbs feel simultaneously heavy and light, with the way he becomes the epitome of grabby hands for his husband. He watches Nate for a brief moment, touch lighting up Nate’s skin beneath his fingertips.

Finally, finally, Nate’s hands are on him and the sensation flares anew, vibrant and bright as if he can almost taste it. And gods how he craves the touch, practically crashing himself into Nate the second he can. It's better with you here. He purrs mentally, pressing into Nate with everything he can — his body, his face pressing back against the kisses, the way his arms move to wrap around Nate’s neck and thread his fingers through raven curls.

Another hum slips him as Nate’s grip tightens, perhaps enough to bruise and Sunjata’s nearly vibrating with it. Gods I love you. A breathy purr through the bond, sparked with edges and tingles of his euphoria. He moves like butter wherever Nate takes him, a spin and suddenly his back is finding the velveteen blankets beneath his back, legs absolutely making space for Nate to make a home there, back arching as hands rise up his chest beneath the shirt that Sunjata almost wishes he hadn’t worn to begin with.

It’s all another soaring flame sent through the bond, the sparking brilliance that he felt as all his problems seemed to melt away, eyes heavy lidded and pupils blown as he peers up at Nate, lifting his back enough to get the shirt off while his hands roam to Nate’s hips, to dip his fingers beneath his belt and slide toward the front where he might be able to undo Nate’s pants — palming where he can.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The blunt edges of Nate’s teeth frame the rumbling groan that leaves him, his head tipping back just slightly into the hands in his hair. Everything’s better with me around, Sunny. Nate insists in Sunjata’s head while he clings to more of the shared feeling of the drug coursing through the attuned. While he reaches for that burning light and tingling, for the chemical ease.

I love you too. Nate replies easily, taking advantage of how eager Sunjata is to slip his shirt off and throw it somewhere towards the door. Hands and nails drag down the marked skin of the attuned’s broad chest, leaving behind pink lines as Nate moves to mirror the hands on him.

Fingers in his waistband are different than a hand on his cock though, Nate gasping out a ragged sound as his cock fills so quickly it leaves him dizzy, his arousal sparking through the bond and blurring with the euphoric edges of snapdragon. “Fuck baby, there’s no need to go rushing in like that. Both of Sunjata’s wrists are gathered up in a pair of electric hands, Nate rising up to smirk down at his husband, rolling his hips and pulling his shirt off over his head, the fabric finding a home on the floor next to Sunjata’s.

There is a hint of something vulnerable, something desperate, in blue eyes and bond both. I wanna take care of you, darling, wanna take you apart and put you back together. Nate leans in, presses a too long kiss against Sunjata and moves his hips again, a slow, torturous slide of rough fabric. You want me to, don’t you? Want me to take care of you, to make you feel good?
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s true, everything is better when Nate’s around. It’s a sensation he sends over as well, one full of a sense of wholeness among the sparking of the drugs. He growls when Nate’s hand leaves pink marks down his chest, back arching and a breath sucked down sharply, fingers drifting into Nate’s waistband, reaching and seeking even if his gaze is solely locked on Nate.

And this, paired with the room and what it does, paired with the drugs coursing through Sunjata, have a breathy laugh leaving him. I want you, though. He protests weakly, around the time that those staticky hands come to the surface and collect his wrists, trapping him from pushing it along faster. He tests the hold, running his tongue along his lower lip, chin tilted up a fraction as Nate rolls his hips and the low hum of a whine slips his throat.

He watches Nate’s shirt join his on the ground, watches as he hovers above him and Sunjata feels like he’s nearly vibrating beneath Nate, melting in the kiss that’s offered, even if it’s a half messy half growl of a sound. He’s still trapped within his pants, his own cock just as hard as Nate’s, aching with the need and desire as the rest of him does. Yes. He breathes through the bond, rolling his hips up against Nate even if it tightens and rubs against the fabric, breaking the kiss with a tilt of his head to the side. “I wanna take care of you too.” He purrs, audibly, a small amount slurred between what Sunjata can and can’t get away with.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I know, I know you do baby. Cool hands drag back up Sunjata’s chest, cupping his face so electric blue can focus on swimming steel, after watching the quick swipe of the attuned’s tongue. Nate let’s something sticky sweet bloom through the bond as he leans in to kiss Sunjata’s forehead. But we have all the time in the world right now Sunny. It’s just you and me, right?

Nate lets a gasp leave him as Sunjata presses up against him, his eyes slipping closed as he sinks into the near overwhelming heat that builds in his gut. Despite not needing breath, his chest heaves when the kiss breaks. The words don’t reach him right away, the last few sparks of too much popping behind his eyes before he blinks. “You’re so... you’re fuckin’ perfect Sunny, I love you so much.” There’s an ever present note of wonder in Nate’s voice when he talks about his husband, but here it’s grown into a whole song, all breathless and soft.

Rising up, Nate lets his hands fall to his husbands hips once again, takin pity on the attuned and un-fastening his pants. Fingers linger just under the waistband for a moment before he’s pulling, lifting the attuned’s legs up, his pants soon joining the rest of their clothes on the floor while his ankles hook around Nate’s shoulders. “Let me take care of you first. While you’re light.” Not the Nate is above begging, but he has a much more satisfying way to try and convince the other man. He sinks down between Sunjata’s legs, mouthing a warm line along his inner thigh while he goes.

Stopping short of actually putting his mouth on Sunjata, Nate instead rests his cheek on the attuned’s leg, grinning up at him with his tongue wagging out of his mouth. What do you say, my prinses?
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
His face is cupped, for the moment, and Sunjata’s head tilts into the cool hands pressed there, relishing in the sensation Nate blasts through the bond – only mixing and melting more into his euphoria, his blinding light, his comfort and excitement. His eyes close when Nate presses the kiss to his forehead, unable to keep the small smile from his face as he lets more of the feeling blossom through the bond. Just me and you. He agrees, as if that’s all the confirmation he needed.

Time seemed a bit more like an afterthought, anyway, given how quickly the drugs have coursed through his system.

His eyes open, slivered silver as he focuses on his husband – on the wonder and brilliance that pours through him with Nate’s wonder, love, and adoration and it only adds to the flush that’s coursing along his skin. His hands are trapped, but he can certainly continue to press against his husband in other ways. Even as he sits up.

He finds it both slow and torturous, while simultaneously quite fast and mind numbing with how Nate slips his pants off, with the way his ankles are suddenly locked behind Nate’s shoulders, with the way there’s a warm stream of kisses that slip up his thigh, right over the gunshot scar settled there and it has him aching and already panting in anticipation.

His chin tilts up a fraction, still managing to watch Nate from the view of how he’s arranged, with an intensity that’s grown further with the snapdragon, with the way the room’s effects also add to the sensation. A needy sort of whine leaves him as his cock throbs in anticipation with the heave of a breath and the aim for a press of his hips to get closer to that wagging tongue of his husbands. “Take care of me.” He manages hoarsely, through a pulse of desire and need that’s nearly desperate. While I’m light. He tacks on, letting the smile on his face shift into a bit of a smirk. You’re so fucking good at it. Comes the purred mental response, even if physically his breath hitches.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Blue eyes flutter closed, a satisfied smile crossing Nate’s face as want and desperation flood around him. Met plesier, sonskyn. The answer seems to slip out without any thought or intention, Nate already leaning down to wrap his lips around the head of his husbands cock. Humming out a breathless groan, he lets his tongue lead the way while he sinks down, swallowing until his nose brushes against Sunjata’s belly.

A moan rumbles through Nate’s throat, one of his hands on its way to palm between his own legs when he catches himself and both palms snap to Sunjata’s hips. His eyes open, the blue eaten away by the predators spread of black in them as he stares up at his husband. There’s time enough for Nate to wink before he starts to pull back, sinking down again in a quick rhythm. Holographic hands vanish, leaving Sunjata free to touch to his hearts content.

You taste so good Sunny. Nate purrs, hands squeezing hard around the attuned’s hips. Wanna keep my mouth on you forever.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Thankfully, the Attuned doesn’t have to wait long before Nate’s closer, his lips wrapping around the tip of his cock, and as the demigod drifts further and further, taking more of him until it’s all of him, Sunjata aches and throbs with a groan, hands clenching into fists while they’re still held. His back arches a fraction, hips threatening to press further into Nate somehow, until Nate’s hands find his hips, pinning him there with the strength and determination to make him still.

He manages to look at Nate through smoldering, pupil swollen eyes, catching the wink and the vibration of his husbands moan, pouring through him in all the ways that set him aflame. And the second that his wrists are free, they’re launching toward Nate’s hair — fingers dipping into raven curls, tangling and tugging with every moment Nate swallows his cock again. And he shudders, legs still locked behind Nate’s neck, the heels of his feet press in against Nate’s spine. “Fuck,“ he breathes, shivering and shuddering again, the goosebumps blossoming on his skin. ’m not gonna last long if you keep that up, skatjie. He manages a moan through the bond and audibly, hips pressing harder against the hands that keep him down, feeling the familiarity of the bruises there that have him shivering and shuddering.

He tilts his head back, chin tipped toward the ceiling as his usual set of horns spiral from his head, pushing away the blankets and pillows that have accumulated there.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Hands in his hair have a shudder running through Nate’s body, his eyes rolling up into his head as the feeling travels down his spine and into his dick. Fingers twitch, tighten even more around Sunjata’s hips, and the ascended grinds into the bed, hips seeking that friction. Don’t gotta last long baby. Even through the bond, Nate’s voice is hoarse, his throat fucked out and rough. I want you to cum in my mouth, wanna taste you.

Despite his words, Nate pulls back, slipping off Sunjata’s cock with a wet pop. His tongue drags up and down his husbands length, sloppy, open mouth kisses pressing against it. A teasing smirk spreads over Nate’s face as he shifts them, just slightly, lifting the attuned up and holding him there with nothing more than his own strong arms, a small thrill running through the bond as he does.

Nate sinks lower, lips and tongue and teeth all marking and teasing along the crease of the attuned’s thigh, past his balls and to the pucker of his ass. He pauses, a hesitation that lasts less than a breath before his tongue dips out once again to lap at Sunjata, an appreciative hum rumbling out of him.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I won’t say no to that. He rumbles through the bond, sparks of lust and love and heat through the electricity of the drugs coursing through him. But then Nate’s pulling away, a shudder slipping through the attuned with the pop, even as a whine leaves him with the prospect of what Nate had literally just said. But gods, he trembles every second, fingers clenching and twisting in dark raven curls with every pass of kisses and tongue along his cock.

A half lidded gaze spies the smirk, Sunjata sucking down a slight gasp as Nate readjusts him in such a way his hands quite find Nate’s hair or the back of his head anymore, and it elicits another whine to slip from his throat. The thrill has his hands moving, shifting to claws that drag along those powerful arms that keep him in place. And he’s acutely aware of the path Nate’s mouth takes, aching with it as he slips lower and those claws dig in a bit harder.

There’s a sensation of surprise that sparks through the bond, one that has Sunjata’s head tilting back, rumbling moans of approval leaving him in approval and aching need, back arching a fraction as his heels dig into Nate’s back, pressing him forward more as Sunjata desperately tries to grind against his husband’s tongue. Through the tinge of surprise, he trembles, he shudders and sends the quiet reverberation in a hoarse, thickly accented purr edged in a whine. More—
SuNJATA