Spooky Arts and Crafts
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
I have never feared the storm
Sah sighed but gave Seren an understanding look. He could practically read her thoughts in the way she kept her eyes downcast. "It's not your fault. You might be a Demi-god but the actions of your mother do not define you. Nor do they reflect the person that you are, or who you might become." Gods and their followers were separate entitles. Both capable of making choices outside of the other. Even making choices that conflicted with the choices of the other. No matte what Safrin did, Sah would  never blame Seren for it. Not unless she was directly a part of it.

Giving the Demi-god a sad smile, Sah added, "And for the record, I'm happy to be here. My world ended and if I wasn't here, I'd be dead. No matter the difficulties that are headed my way, I'm just thankful to be alive." He admitted quietly, still running his hands through Lilly's fur. The action was incredibly grounding for him, a reminder that he was in fact alive, and that he wasn't trapped in the memories that haunted him tonight.

Seren's small spoken thought received a hum from the Outlander. "No one knows, not even the Gods I bet. But we'll make it through and see." Although it wasn't guaranteed by any means, Sah spoke of their survival like it was a fact. After all, you can't go into a war already planning your death. Without hope, there was no point.

Sah noticed Seren's body language, how she'd drawn into herself. It made him want to reach out to her, but he wasn't sure if it was something that she'd appreciate. Or if being touched right now would only make whatever dark thoughts present grow stronger. SO letting her make the choice, he placed one hand casually on the table next to them, palm up. If Seren wanted to hold his hand, it was right there, an open invitation. And if not, it was just a casual movement.
Sah
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
This is the long forgotten light at the end of the world
She wanted to believe that he was right. The sentiment seemed to echo something that Safrin herself had said - 'You are not responsible for the actions of others' - but though she tried, a thorn of doubt kept niggling at her, offering no rest.

And though she felt bad that Sah wound up consoling her even though he was the one in more pain, the effect of his assurances and stubborn confidence were noticeable. It was in the softening of her mouth and the way her expression warmed, fragile faith given support like a flame sheltered from battering winds. "I suppose we will, yeah." Some times, Seren really felt as young as her actual years. Impressionable, so very unformed.

As she straightened a little and breathed in new air, she noticed how he shifted. The open palm offered up on the table - was he asking for her hand, or offering his? Bemused, the girl hesitated. Then, quite without looking at Sah, and trying very hard not to be so self-conscious, she slipped her fingers into his grasp.

It put an end to her doll making, of course, but honestly Seren didn't care. She reached for a treat from the half-forgotten plate instead, and told herself that it was the sweet taste of pastry that made her smile.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
I have never feared the storm
Sah noticed the lessening tension in his friend's stance and felt a burst of relief. He was glad that he'd managed to chase away some of her shadows for the night. And though she might not realize it, her simply listening to his was incredibly helpful. Being able to finally give words to some of what he'd experienced was cathartic for the Outlander. And although the process was painful, he felt a bit lighter now.

Sah felt a small smile come to his face when Seren accepted his invitation. Feeling her hand against his palm, he gently threaded their fingers together, hoping to give them both some level of comfort. Falling silent, Sah simply enjoyed the moment, and the warmth of his current company. Lilly had fallen asleep in his lap and was sending waves of happiness his way.

In a bit the two would actually finish their dolls. Sah's would be a little winged black wolf of course. But for now, they'd enjoy the peace while it lasted. Before the food fight began.

-{FIN}
Sah