Phoebe
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
We lay here for years or for hours
Your hand in my hand

Phoebe ,

I hope this letter finds you well in whatever exploits you're up to on behalf of Frey. Your presence is missed here even if you're off doing their work. The girls ask about you constantly. Also, I finally got everything rebuilt. It's much bigger now than it was before. I decided to construct a second building to simply exist as housing for the workers and their families. The original building has been repaired and is still functioning as before. Everyone is home and settled once more.

This isn't my reason for writing, I'm afraid. Before you worry, we're all fine. No one is hurt or ill. However, I'm in need of your services as a midwife. If you can find the time to come see me in Torchline, I would appreciate it. There isn't anyone I trust more with this than you.

Sincerely,

Maeve
So still and discreet
So long we become the flowers
Maeve
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Dearest Maeve,

Congratulations on all accounts! What exciting news for you and all whole Halenani family - and of course I would be more than pleased to serve as your midwife!

Harper just mentioned that he is also planning a visit to Torchline to see you, so I will make sure to tag along for your first appointment and a tour. I look forward to seeing your changes and improvements.

With Love,

Phoebe