Nate
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Nate ,

I recently spoke with Sunjata about preparing the Halenani to act as a safe house in the coming times. We currently can hold up to fifty families to a room and likely more within the common areas. He mentioned that you might be willing to help me put together some first aid kits to keep in the rooms.

We also discussed the possibility of holding a class for the workers and others who might be interested so that they can use the kits should the need arise.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to help with this.

Maeve
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You're the prototype for me and if heaven wants to take us they can try
Mme. Ansel,

Sunjata did mention you might be reaching out. I would be happy to lend my support to outfit the Halenani, though I think a kit in each room is excessive - generally I would recommend at least one full kit in each main room, and specifically tailored ones for other areas. Perhaps it would be easiest for me to have a walk through of the new facilities, and make suggestions based on that?

A class would be easy to organize as well, if you can give me an approximate number of those interested in attending I can get something organized whenever works for you and your workers, either with myself or another member of the Wren Society.

Regards,
Nate Wrenzaok
NATE