For the Governors of Torchline
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Governors Murlow and Ansel,

I intended to write to you merely to inform you of my and Isla's taking over of the Grounds leadership, much the same as Torchline's shifting of power, yet I am afraid this letter must take on a more sombre tone and a grim warning. Still, let it be known I am looking forward to work with the both of you and congratulate you in your new positions.

I assume you know what has occurred in Halo, with the forcible removal of their Warden. The motive is seemingly to eliminate powerful allies to the Voice and her Ascended; obviously, Ascended are not safe in Halo and now the Citadel must be seen as a potential threat to the Grounds.

The Grounds and Torchline have enjoyed a peaceful time where our shared citizens travel freely between each others lands and I would like to see that peace continue into this new era for the both of our peoples. I would appreciate some kind of confirmation from the government of Torchline that your intentions are not ill towards the Ascended, who are finding new oppressors at every turn.

I know the spirit of Torchline is not of the same coldness that has infected the hearts of those that have snatched Halo and allowed the Old Gods to instil hatred and fear in their decisions.

Congratulations again,
Yours Sincerely,
B. Des Rosieres
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Dear Bastien,

Let me begin by offering my congratulations to you and Isla as well. I know I said as much when I last saw you in the Grounds, but wanted to extend it to both of you.

We have heard of the changes happening within Halo, but weren't aware of the motivations behind them. We are saddened to hear that the Ascended are being forced out of a place that was previously safe for them.

Let me be clear, as of now we have no intention to end the peace that has been established between our two regions. The impending war will bring many changes as we both know, but our duty is to the needs of our people. This includes the Ascended. Many Ascended still reside in Torchline and that will not change.

If you have any needs or concerns, please reach out to either one of us. We wish to maintain a good relationship moving forward and continue to follow the precedent that has already been established.

Respectfully,

Maeve Ansel and Aurelia Murlow, Queens of Torchline
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives