Harper
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Dear Harper,

I hope this letter finds you well and that you've had safe travels since we last saw each other in the Grounds.

I have some rather exciting news to share with you. Safrin has appointed myself as well as Aurelia as the new leaders of Torchline. There are going to be many changes to come in the coming seasons and our goddess believes that you will be of great assistance to us.

If you're able to, I would like to meet with you as soon as possible. You can find me at the Halenani still. Simply ask for me at the front and I'll put the kettle on.

Sincerely,

Maeve Ansel, Queen of Torchline
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Cause if the fires don't burn it down
the rains will wash it away
Maeve,

First of all, congratulations! What a huge change! I hope the Halenani will be in safe hands as you move up in the world, though I’m confident you’ll ensure that.

I am in Stormbreak currently with Phoebe, but I will set out on the Skyboats and arrive shortly after this letter will likely reach you. I’d be happy to talk about Safrin’s input, and what that means for myself and Torchline.

Until we meet!

Harper
and if you're looking for solid ground
i'll be a stone that will never break