in this together
for Ronin
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
'cause not everything means something, honey
so say the unsayable, say the most human things
Dear Ronin —

I know it has not felt like a very long time since we last spoke but a lot has happened since. Safrin has made me one of the leaders of Torchline, alongside Maeve Ansel. You may know her already. I do hope that we have your support moving forward and I hope that you know we both intend to follow Safrin's guidance moving forward.

Of course you are more than welcome to continue using the skyboat route, if that is of any concern. How exactly do those work, anyway?

But more than that, I'm sending this letter because of some real concerns I have. Seren has invited me on your expedition to the Sea of Glass. She told me you had mentioned me as someone that could help, and I am grateful for the commendation.

I've tentatively agreed under the premise that there will be no trouble for me in coming. I hope you understand my hesitance, though, given that Deimos and I are not exactly allies - among other matters. How dangerous do you think this expedition will truly be? And do you think Deimos will set aside our differences throughout?

Perhaps facetiously, the letter is signed as:
— Aurelia, Queen of Torchline
if everything is temporary
I will bear the unbearable
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Aurelia,

Or should I say Your Majesty?

I wasn't expecting to hear from you quite so soon, it's true - but for you I think I'll make an exception. Maeve has sent me something similar regarding the skyboat routes, though I'll admit I don't really know how they work. Remi is making one, though. Maybe he can tell you a little more?

I'm glad to hear that Seren approached you. She has a good heart, but she's still got quite a bit to learn about the world. You are more than welcome to join us on this expedition. I can't answer your many questions, because I don't know. But I don't imagine Safrin would send her daughter into the jaws of death.

Either way, you can rest assured that I will come between you and Deimos, should the situation arise. I would suggest not provoking such a situation, however.

~ Ronin