flower gleam and glow
Safrin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's her first visit to Safrin since she saw her on the beach. Since the goddess lifted her to something greater than she could have ever imagined for herself. The newly appointed queen of Torchline made it a priority to stop by every few days with some small offering and a prayer to the goddess without the intention of anything other than to give her these little bits of devotion. Tonight, however, she comes with a purpose.

Maeve lights a few candles, placing them upon Safrin's shrine with care before setting the potted flower she brought with her upon it as well. The moonflower reflects the silvery light of the body it's name after, swaying gentle in the cool breeze, "Good evening, Safrin. I thought you might like to see one of the flowers we plan to plant in the garden of the courthouse. We've been working to gather flora that only grows beneath your stars in honor of you." She explains softly, hoping that the goddess might find it to her liking, "Of course they could never compare to your presence, but they are beautiful all the same."

She takes a breath, lifting her chin and squaring her shoulders, hands clasped lightly in front of her belly. Not wanting to waste Safrin's time, Maeve pushes forward into the real reason for her visit, "You were gracious enough to give me the pendant so I could be there for one who needed me, but I've realized that should I be called for a fight, I would be lacking in the proper tool to do any real damage. I was hoping to change that."

Level three reward turn in to receive a custom item-quest from a god!
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A starlit hush falls upon the shrine, as a warm breeze sweeps through bringing with it the scent of the sea. Curling and coalescing around the goddess, Safrin appears with a warm smile for her newly appointed queen. "Lovely." Safrin coos as she takes a seat upon the stairs that lead up to the shrine. Her fingers softly touch the petals of the moonflower, making them dance and sparkle.

"Oh?" Looking up approvingly, the goddess tilts her head to the side ever so slightly. "What was it you had in mind?"
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Her smile grows at the sight of her goddess, that ever present awe she has for her swirling in her jade irises, watching in delight as Safrin brushes her fingers across the petals. The white flower comes to life for the herald, a shimmer dancing across its petals and Maeve takes a breath. Slowly she lowers herself to sit at the foot of the stairs at Safrin's feet, hands in her lap, "I was thinking something with fire." If she was to face Ascended potentially with the upcoming war, it only made sense to wield something that would deter them.

"I have a bow and that's served me well, but perhaps something I can use should I be made to be closer? I haven't ever favored daggers or swords. Maybe a whip? Unassuming but it has a bite." If one knew how to use something like that they could cause some serious damage.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Clever." Safrin grins, not needing to read Maeve's thoughts to know the motivation behind the choice of that particular element. That she suggested a whip, as seemingly unconventional as it was on the surface, has the goddess nodding in firm agreement. "Given your past, I can't imagine that anyone would be surprised to see you with one. Making it all the more unassuming."

Considering for a moment, Safrin pulls her gaze from the white petals of the flower and lets them regard Maeve. Her long lashes flutter together as her perfectly painted lips purse, just for a second. "It will only take a few things...bring me a length of sentient vine from the jungle that is the length you would like your whip to be. Leather for the handle—ursur skin from Halo is likely the toughest—but almost anything will do. And finally a bit of fire." Maeve's companion would certainly be able to produce enough, but it was up to the queen, ultimately. "It will need to burn a feather. From where the feather comes, I don't care."
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

The single word of praise has Maeve beaming up at her goddess, happy that her idea was so well received, "I don't think anyone would suspect it of something more." She says in agreement, keeping her attention trained raptly on Safrin, waiting for further instructions.

All of it seems relatively manageable. There were plenty of sentient vines outside of Torchline that she could collect, the leather could likely be easily traded for, and the fire was only a breath away should she wish it. Her soulmate able to provide that for her with ease. The only part that left her stumped was the feather, but Maeve doesn't ask for further clarification, not wanting to bother her with a question that likely had an obvious answer. "I don't think that will take me too long. Thank you, Safrin." She gives her another bright smile, dipping her head in thanks, slowly making to stand.

With her new quest, the Nightshade was eager to set out, knowing the sooner she finished such a thing the better.

~FIN <3~