Dear Maeve
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ru,

You don't have to call me that. Not when we're simply talking. You know that, right?

Things have changed drastically and I can say that this wasn't what I expected when we parted originally. I do understand why you chose to keep me away and I'm not sure how different things would have been if you did choose to keep me close, but there are times my mind drifts to you despite myself.

Congratulations on not only your Attunement, but also your pregnancy. It is admittedly surprising to hear of how it came to be, but I wish you well all the same. I hope your child is born healthy and happy.

I have news of the same kind... I'm not sure if you ever met Locke, but we were together for a time. That isn't the case any longer. He left me and left on the Ark. I didn't even get to tell him. I'm not sure he's even coming back. You are not the only one alone. I have Seren and my counterpart. My own bonded companion, Aidon, to support me as well, but the true family I saw myself having has been lost.

Do not think your emotions a burden to me. I wish that I could be there to support you more, but I suppose we'll have to settle for this.

Despite our newly appointed titles, I don't want things to come between us because of it. I still want you in my life. Even if that's only as my friend.

Sincerely,

Maeve
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 11:32 PM