Dear Maeve
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
mama bore a girl with a gun for a mouth, teeth dripping lead and lips bleeding red
Maeve,

I thought I'd try the title at least once. It has quite the ring, doesn't it? I've always preferred Queen to Governor - Warden is a strange adjustment for me as well.

Thank you. It has been a bright spot amidst the darkness of everything else. With you, I feel free to say that Remi being the father has created a range of difficulties to say the least. Even so, he is becoming a dear friend, and it is the first pregnancy I've had with someone who wants to be involved. It helps in not feeling so dreadfully alone.

That, and being able to speak to you again. I have missed you.

I do know Locke, though that is now going to be his downfall. If I lay eyes on him again, he will not escape unscathed from my wrath. His manner of leaving you alone would ensure my anger, but to have left you pregnant? I don't have words to express my sorrow for you. Please know I am here if ever you need me, even if I cannot be there in person to support you.

Congratulations all the same, for what it's worth. Did you ever desire motherhood? And congratulations on Aidon as well. Please keep him safe. I don't want you to experience anything close to the agony that I did.

I am here so long as you wish me to be. I cannot visit you in Torchline, but my door is always open on the other end. I'd like to, actually. See you that is. Whenever you have a moment of free time. I'm sure things are quite busy, pregnancy aside, with taking over ruling from Sunjata.

Take care not to stress yourself too much. You have Aurelia to lean on until the baby is born - there is no shame in being unable to do every duty in the meantime.

- Ru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 11:32 PM