Ronin & Remi
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Ronin & Remi,

Hey. I heard about your move, and while I can't say I'm thrilled, I do understand. What you're doing is important, Remi, and if you need any aid in the Greatwood let me know. Meanwhile, when you get around to building your boats, Ronin, I'd love to help. I've been itching to do some real work, instead of just sitting behind books.

We still have to do dinner, one of these days.

On a more serious note, I think we all - as in, the demigods - need to meet to discuss what was said at the turn of the season. I've arranged with Gideon for us to have the meeting room in the Trinity Temple at the end of the week. And I'd like us to address the people of Stormbreak, to give them a more... nuanced, and accurate, view of us and the Ascended. We can talk about it more when you come.

Will you come?

Missing you already,
Amalia

(attached is, of course, a basket of scones in Remi, Ronin, and Mateo's respective favorite flavors)
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Amalia,

Apologies - I wasn't aware we were to run our movements past all of Stormbreak for their approval. I can let you know when I begin work on the skyboat port in the Greatwood, but don't let me take you away from anything you might be doing for the Temple or the Order.

As luck would have it, Mateo is still in Stormbreak for school and we will be visiting him shortly, so we can schedule it in time for your meeting. (Don't worry, I ate his scones so he wouldn't know he had missed out).

I'm unsure how much help we can be in addressing Stormbreak, however - we are in the Greatwood now, and we need to keep that at the front of our focus.

~ Ronin