take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Of course it was. He's always enjoyed giving her a hard time. This is no different. Maeve huffs out a breath, giving herself a moment for her stomach to settle, waiting until it finally does to fix him with a look as he grins. "Asshole." She mutters, giving him a little push as she rolls her eyes. "I'm sure she does. Safrin doesn't strike me as the type to want something so..." Maeve waves a hand, not really having a word that comes to mind in this case. Either way, the goddess likely had very little intentions of the unicorns being used like that.

She nods solemnly, pursing her lips as she sighs, looking around at those around her and how for a moment they seem simply happy. Not worrying about the war or what was to come. "You're probably right. I don't see it staying like this for long, but I'll take what I can." This final bit of peace before it all goes to hell. A moment to grow her baby safely without too much stress. That's all she needs. Maeve shifts her gaze back to him, feeling much the same way, wanting nothing more than to avoid that herself. "I do too, but I'll do what I have to to stay safe." If that means fighting then she'll fight. There isn't much else to do.

If only he knew what was to come. Showing off his chest would be the least of his problems when it'll be his dick that gets flashed instead. Not that either of them know that's coming. Maeve manages to keep her comment at bay, almost outing herself by saying that she would definitely enjoy the view. Fucking hormones. It shouldn't matter. Really. It shouldn't. Except there is an extra ruggedness about him. His hair is a little longer and his skin a little tanner. The tattoos certainly add to the appeal. She's missed him and she's missed touching him and being touched. Maeve huffs a soft laugh instead, shaking her head, "Sure. When you come back."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

The corner of his lip quirks up in something between a grin and a snarl, "Was starting to think you'd forgotten." It's partly a joke and partially a dig at himself. But she shoves him back and he'll take it. It's still a little weird but hey! She's not vomiting at the sight of him anymore! "Be pretty cool if she like.. turned them into part of the fountain or somethin'. Like.. Statues.." Or maybe Torchline will get a herd of unicorns to go with it's giant chickens...

He's got a lot of thoughts about all of this but stress isn't her friend at the moment so he swallows them down. When he comes back, they can talk properly. Both as a.. partnership and as a subject to their ruler.. Not that he'd ever really think of her that way. He wonders if she thinks of herself that way. He doesn't comment though, just nodding as his jaw flexes a few times.

He's about to say something else when suddenly a chicken leg hits him from somewhere.. Melita maybe? Is this payback for the vampire gourds? Oh well. No time to be grumpy now. There's a food war to start. (And you know, the whole crown on, dick out thing that's going to happen.)

-Fin~
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine