Maeve
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

The message is written hastily, with smeared ink marring the signature.

Maeve --

Halo has been taken by the Voice and her followers. Morgan Aristomache the Glacier has bent to follow her will. The people are in danger.

-- Noah

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Noah,

Are you safe? Is Hotaru safe? Please let me know. I'll be discussing this with Aurelia. If you need somewhere to go, you are welcome here.
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Maeve,

I am in the Greatwood, as safe as I can be outside the walls of my beloved Citadel. Deimos is here with me, but at this point I have not found Hotaru. We told our people to flee here, I am hoping she is within this forest.

Noah

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Noah,

I'm glad to know that you are safe even if you aren't within Halo. As for Ru... She would have gone to Remi. If something was happening and she was able to get to him, that's where she would be. He's in the Greatwood. He wouldn't abandon her. I hope that gives you some peace.
From the Court of Stars
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

Maeve,

Thank you for that information. It does give me confidence--

*There are several crossed out words and partial sentences before she can read on.*

--I have to ask, in light of all that has happened. Where does Torchline stand? Are you and your people with the old gods or with the Voice?

Noah

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Noah,

Torchline will continue to stand for itself, first and foremost. However, Safrin is my goddess. She is Aurelia's goddess. We were appointed by her to lead Torchline. She wouldn't have made that choice if we favored the Voice.

While we will do what is best to protect our people and not advertise where we choose to fall just yet, know that we will honor our goddess and the Old Gods in turn.
From the Court of Stars
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

Maeve,

It is what I can hope for. What I know and what most of the world knows is that the Voice only brings destruction and death with her and her followers. I remain loyal to Frey. I pray your allegiance stays loyal to Safrin.

I will write again if I plan to come to Torchline.

Noah

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Noah,

I know that. While I do not wish ill on anyone, I am not naive enough to believe that she won't use all those she has power over. My loyalty lies with Safrin. That will not change. Not now, not ever.

Stay safe, Noah. Please let me know if you come to Torchline. I'd be more than happy to receive you.

I forgot to mention, shortly after receiving your letter, Cordelia and Sah arrived and told us of the events. I mentioned you and she said she was going to look for you. Thought you might like to know. She seemed worried.
From the Court of Stars