wherever we roam
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
You are colors in the sky after forty rains
Moored as she is, the boat rocks ever so slightly beneath their feet, and something about the way Remi has to adjust his weight with the current makes him feel utterly alive and on the verge of laughter. "I do." And, because the alchemist is still an utter romantic at heart despite his rather murderous ways, this marriage-like answer on his part has him blushing furiously and trying to hide his smile by looking down at their feet.

Turning his attention to the newly revealed interior, Remi breathes deeply. He can smell the rot and water easily enough even without his advanced predatory senses. "Oh, she's beautiful now huh?" Rolling his eyes but still grabbing Ronin by the hand and trudging in, Remi sloshes through a bit of warm water that has pooled on the ground before stopping.

"It is a tough call...whether to start on a kitchen, or a bedroom first..." They could have sex anywhere, but only Remi could cook anywhere; Ronin's standards were far too high (or perhaps it was Remi's that were too low). "I am thinking...kitchen?"
Storm or drought, Surrounded by fire or flood
With You I'm never without
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
"I was wrong," Ronin says, the words tumbling easily from his lips as he's guided into the houseboat, splashing through stagnant river water and heading down a couple of rickety steps into the proper belly of the boat. "Perhaps I just needed you, so I could see her through your eyes." Drawing Remi down with him, the duo are painted in light and darkness from the sun streaming in at intervals, and Ronin can't keep the smile off his face.

"First a kitchen," he agrees, drawing Remi closer just for the sake of kissing the flush on his cheeks. "But first first, we need to clear all of the crap out of here. And sail her to her permanent home on the Stonesong. Unless you're happy with this patch of the riverbank?"
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
It's almost hard to return the kiss given how tightly tugged in a smile Remi's lips are, leaving the alchemist delightedly frustrated by the lack of sensation he feels. The warmth of Ronin against him amidst the cozy darkness and scent of wet wood has the alchemist vaguely wondering how he'd ever found anything in his life to be upset about.

"Do we have to decide?" Reaching over one of Ronin's shoulders, Remi tugs at a loose nail which he easily pulls out. "I could just build us an anchor. We can just pull ourselves up the river when we like, and drift back down it." Returning his attention to the Huntsman, Remi leans forward for another kiss now that he's not quite so tight-lipped. "I sort of like having no fixed address. Just somewhere on the Stonesong." He adds with a roguish shrug. What with babies and orders from the Order it was probably a terrible idea, but there was something to be said about just how reachable the pair had let themselves become over the years.

As for cleaning the boat out? "Gods, when will one of us get some useful magic, mmm?" He wonders, draping his arms around Ronin's shoulders again as if the answer might be found in the startling blue of his husband's eyes.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
"An anchor?" Ronin grins, brushing his nose against Remi's. "If only we hadn't given that huge bone to Mateo for his skyboat." They are both soaking wet and standing in a ruined houseboat, and so there's nothing about Ronin that begs to pin Remi against something and take his passion out on him (they would probably break the boat, honestly). But the passion is there in abundance, and it's enough to have him illuminating the place better than the streams of daylight.

"I like that idea too," he whispers, closing his eyes against a new assault of kisses from the Lullaby. "I love you. I love this - I didn't think something this simple could make me this happy. No fixed address, then. Just you, me, and the water." And a very filthy houseboat.

Snorting at the idea of useful magic, Ronin shakes his head. "I feel like I want to do this the old fashioned way. All of it. I want to work on this place until I feel tired, Remi. It's been so long since I felt tired, and I want to be able to climb into bed with you in here and sleep because I need it, not just because it's something to do."
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
'Plenty of bones in the world.' The Lullaby says with a shrug. Would it bother him if said bones were still inside a living being? Probably not. "Probably more than a few nearer to the seafloor off the coast." He adds, not necessarily wanting to suggest that they venture east where Ronin's last brush with a monster had inadvertently ended in death.

Remi almost expects something dramatic to happen as Ronin says those words—for a monster to suddenly rise up, or perhaps for Fiadh to scitter across the boat. Nothing does though. Maybe they're allowed this. Just this once, or perhaps just for a while.

'The old-fashioned way, mm? With your godly strength and almost non-existent need to sleep?' Teasingly said, Remi finds himself nodding with the sort of agreement that these days, few are capable of. "I know what you mean. Maybe if we work hard enough, we'll still ache in the morning." He adds with a warm laugh.

Maybe it's the thought of waking up stiff ( ... ), or just the thought of waking up with Ronin in general that has Remi whirling about in various shifts to try and make as much progress as is possible before the sun goes down. And once it does? It only takes a few terrible puns and dad jokes to have Ronin lighting up enough to continue to work by his light.

~FIN