to Ronin
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren

Dad,

Where are you? I went to your house but there was no one there, and at the Nest they said you quit and moved away. What is going on?

I'm staying in Stormbreak until I hear from you. I'm sorry for being away so much... I think we need to talk. About that, and other things.

Love,

Seren

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved
In secret, between the shadow and the soul
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Dear Seren,

The dragoons at the Nest are teasing you - I didn't quit, I have just been relocated to the Greatwood. I still work for the Order and I am still responsible for the dragoons, but I will be here with Remi for the future to prepare the place for what is to come.

I didn't know where you were as we were leaving, so I was unable to get a letter to you. It would be good to talk about that again, I agree.

Remi and I will be in Stormbreak soon to attend a meeting Amalia is arranging, so I may see you then. Your brother has stayed in Stormbreak as well, for school.

Love,

Dad
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren

Many lines have been written and crossed out, and the parchment is crinkled at the corners, as if mistreated by restless fingers.

I received an invitation as well. I'll be there.

Miss you lots!

Seren

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved
In secret, between the shadow and the soul
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.