Mini Event NO ASCENDED ALLOWED D:<
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
the flood
i still miss you. there's no goin' home,
there's no goin' home with a name like mine.
More faces show and arrive and while he recognizes nearly all of them, there’s quite a few he’d imagined would show up to a gathering like this who simply aren’t here. And after a few more moments, he can hear the whispers of people gathered, mentioning the notice board signs, the no ascended allowed that seem to have a dawning realization coming over him. And if this is a gathering revolving around Remi, well, it's quite unlikely Nate would show anyway.

Everyone seems to split off into their own groups, meeting up with friends and the like, and Sunjata’s attention flickers between the dolls and the lanterns, deciding eventually to grab a drink and down it quick, to get a few supplies for making a lantern, and carving out his own little section at an empty table. Initially, the lantern he’d made for Lusea had been of a bronze and fiery hue, and rather than remake it exactly the same, the Flood decides to take a different approach.

This time he decides to craft it with more of a flame appearance rather than just a bronze lantern. Easier to memorialize his Fire if she were closer to being an actual flame, right?
i still dream of you, but everyone knows
yeah everyone knows. if you can, let it go
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There were enough boats coming from Torchline towards King's End with the whisperings of Ludo that there was no possible way the leviathan was going to stay where he was. Gwyneverre flew high and on her own accord - her mind and heart linked to Abraham and their tether never wavering. With the murder of the abandoned woman still fresh on his hands, he slipped through the cracks like nothing had happened and he was no one of note. He noticed the familiar glint of black hair and green eyes, and for now he stayed out of her sights. She was the queen now, and he had just commited murder on her sands -- whether or not that was bad thing was up to interpretation. For Abraham, it was a good act that he performed.

Abraham moved carefully and with purpose as they exited the ship. He made no mind to stay out of Maeve's sight as he had on the ship. No, she was no longer important to him. His mind could only focus on Ludo. He stood at the end of one table, eying what was laid out before them. Then, simply and silently, he set to work on crafting his lantern.

Abraham
So this is the hate I've been born to
Full are the tales of the untrue

image credits
table by whimzi

Theo Caldwell
Grifter

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Theo didn't give a flying fuck about Ludo, but you know what he did love? Free food. And hey, the message said NO ASS ENDED (Theo did get a chuckle out of that), not no Abandoned, so here Theo was, trying to look natural. Not to mention trying to avoid the Fae present, in case they remembered the whole caught-stealing, banned-from-the-Greatwood incident and decided to take it personally -- though, to his relief, he didn't see Alina in attendance. Oh, and he also wanted to stay away from Queen Maeve, not to mention anyone else who looked authoritative (including Ronin, Remi, and Sunjata). It wasn't that Theo had issues with authority figures, just that he preferred not to be in their line of sight. Or within the long arms of their laws.

All of this avoidance left Theo a little awkward as he navigated the gathering, filling a plate with food at Ludo's expense. And sure, he could go fashion a lantern or a little dolly to thank the herald, but maybe he could do it one better.

Eating with one hand, Theo lazily strummed his lute with the other, holding it with his telekinesis. Anyone call for mood music?

Theo

"Poker" by ND Strupler is licensed with CC BY 2.0.

Age: 17 | Height: 4' 7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Alea
would you like to play a game?

Concealed in the Barrows' underbrush, Alea peeked out at the gathering. She hadn't used her human form in a while, and it felt strange; her clothes were tattered, and she hadn't been able to get most of the tangles out of her hair. But you had to have fingers to make dolls and lanterns, so she had to be human tonight.

"There's a lot of people out there, Ludo," she whispered to the crudely-made doll in her own hand, holding it up to her face. Nothing more than a few sticks and a scrap of black cloth -- there was nothing special about it, and the event's participants had already made better ones. But Alea would fight any attempt to replace this one with her life. "And they're tall. Why are they so tall?"

In the last few years, the only humanoids Alea had laid eyes on were the Fae. She'd gotten used to the idea that people didn't come much taller than she was. This gathering disproved that belief.

After a moment's silence, she sighed and tucked the doll into her thick hair so that it stuck out near the crown of her head like a barette. "If you say so. Don't fall, OK?"

Then Alea walked barefoot into the group, watching the adults to see what she was supposed to do. First she filled a plate of food, her movements confident and business-like. Mostly meat; she didn't know what a lot of the flora on the table was, and treated it with suspicion.

With her plate, Alea walked over to the doll-making station and sat down next to Nephele. She felt a little more kinship with the Fae than the rest of the strangers: she knew that they were also small, and also came from the Greatwood. Still, Alea made no attempt to greet or speak to Nephele, just began wolfing down her food as if she hadn't eaten in days.

She paused three bites in as the flavor of actual cooked food hit her tongue. "Oh!"

"Forgotten Teddy Bear" by Walt Stoneburner is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

Yeah Remi - you have to wear the crown. So there!

Once the prince of the festivities is appropriately annointed, the chair at the head table will unceremoniously skitter back as an invitation for the Lullaby to sit his ass down and lead the party.

In the meantime, a box of crafts knocks itself over and a few black ribbons are yanked out, seemingly by thin air. They tangle themselves into a loose knot, only for a white flower to pluck itself up from the grasses, plonking itself within the ribbony mess. A Ludo doll. Hooray!

The dolly goes to plonk itself in front of Melita (is it a present? who fucking knows?) and a chicken leg flies from her table to smack against Locke's chest.

Don't look at Ludo.

T'was Melita threw the chicken.

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Can't Melita see he is brooding! Admittedly that's probably why she threw the chicken leg at him. He looks down for a moment, at the doll he is making, at the chicken leg just kind of in his lap. He turns to look at her, head tilted to one side, mouth kind of agape. How. Dare she?

He picks up the chicken leg, turning it over to look at it before just.. Kind of throwing it back at her, or towards her at least. If it hits her, so be it. If not, well, he was trying. Plus, he's already grabbed a handful of pie to toss at Sah. He's too close to Seren for Locke's liking anyway. He should get a face full of pie. See how those god powers work here or something.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
I have never feared the storm
Sah hears a whistling noise and tilts his head just in time to see a pie splatter on the table next to him. Some of the filling splatters onto his hand. Licking it off because he's not wasting any pie, he turns  to see the source of the attack. Spotting Locke, Sah raises a brow. "Oh?" A playful but dangerous grin stretches across his face, a brow raised in challenge.

Grabbing an entire container of glitter, Sah chucks it at the Attuned. Hopefully even if he misses, it'll explode on something nearby and Locke will still get hit. He's looking too grumpy for a party anyway. May as well cover him in glitter.

Glancing at Seren, Sah nudges her shoulder, and hands her a container of paint. "Think he needs another dose of color?"
Sah
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Locke was brooding, but he wasn't brooding alone. Nope. Not after they had returned from their little chat in the woods to sit next to each other at the party. The chicken leg is a surprise and she straightens up a little, brows drawing together as her eyes flit towards Melita, but Locke just tosses it back. Which again, would be totally fine, but then he decides it would be a fine idea to throw pie at Sah. Who in turn throws glitter towards them. Except he doesn't hit Locke. That would be too simple. Instead it doses Maeve from head to toe in glitter and she goes from confused to livid in moments. "Oi! What the fuck?" Her accent way thicker with her irritation as she stands suddenly, raining glitter down on those who are close enough to get some as she grabs a thing of paint, hurling it at him.

Her aim is much better than Locke's was with the pie. It hits him square in the chest and splatters onto Seren too. She might be a queen, but she's not above being petty when it's called for.
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i've been known to run just to feel the rush
Remi, not one for parties or leading them, does as Ludo indicates. However just as he's about to begin to eat, the herald starts a food fight that, had Remi been thinking properly, really should have seen coming.

With a shrug and knowing that it was useless to try and avoid the antics at this point, he picks up a spoon of mashed potatoes which he lobs lovingly towards Ronin. Instantly he becomes a wraith, that anything thrown back at him in retaliation will sail right through while he beams sunnily. Or at least he thinks he is; behind the dark cloth that covers him as a wraith, there are only vague indications of eyes deeply set in the darkness.

In an effort to be the sort of annoyance he can only imagine Ludo wants him to be, wings sprout from the Lullaby's back, and as he beats them, he aims to send glitter and anything light-weight fluttering about the table.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I saw a piece of heaven
The girl had been shielding her lantern from the sudden explosion of pie onto the table. Honestly, food wars and crafting should be kept separate! She'd had no intention of joining in with the bickering - she was not happy with Locke at the moment, anyway - but Sah's nudge at her shoulder and the offered container of glitter was a little too tempting to pass up.
"Why, thank you! He absolutely does." Smiling at the boy by her side, she accepted the container with glitter - delightfully pink, by the way - and lobbed it at Locke.

Then, just because she as well might, not that she'd started, she scooped a fingerfull of sticky jam from someone's forgotten plate, and smeared it all over Sah's cheek. "And so do you," she smirked.

Only, that was not the end. Maeve's tossed pie was deftly thrown, and the debris of it splattered onto Seren. With a deceptively calm expression the girl carefully sheltered her lantern under the table, turned and gave her friend a long stare. Then grabbed the nearest thing she could reach - a glass of fizzy drink, as it turned out - and splashed it right into Maeve's face. Or tried to, at least - most of it ended up on Ronin.

"Oops."
Waiting, impatient, for me

Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Fizzies to the left of me, taters to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Ronin is just wiping the mashed potato off his cheek (and into his mouth) when he's splashed by the drink, and his grumble of outrage is half-assed at best. "Nooo, your crown!" he manages to Remi as he becomes a wraith, and the jauntily placed crown flops straight through the Lullaby's ethereal form.

Then glittergate happens, and Ronin will be tasting it for weeks. Will be finding it in his pants and buttcrack and everywhere else for weeks. So he does the reasonable thing and grabs a plate of wobbly jello, lobbing it directly at Sunjata.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Change author:
MP: 3000
I have never feared the storm
Sah felt a surge of terror when he missed and hit a pregnant woman. A very angry one. He held up his hands in surrender towards Maeve. "Sorry! I was trying to hit the asshole sitting next to you." The Abandoned sighed as he was drenched in paint. "Ok, fair." He glanced down and shrugged. "At least it's black." If he was going to be covered in paint, he was glad it was a color he liked.

Seren however, received  a look of betrayal. "How dare you? And here I am providing you with ammunition." Sah teased dramatically, reaching for a cupcake. Swiping some of the blue frosting, he left a line straight across her forehead. "There. Much better. You were looking a little colorless yourself." The Outlander had to stifle a laugh then, when Seren's own attack failed and she ended up soaking her dad.
Sah
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Change author:
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Seeing the food fight break out, Ray grinned. There was no way she was missing out on this kind of fun. Grabbing a pie she looked around. In her opinion, everyone should be hit at least once, so the Attuned scoured the guests for anyone not currently in the fight.

Spotting one man currently lacking any evidence of an attack on him, her smile turned diabolical. Ray didn't recognize him, but that made it all the more fun. With a sharp whistle as the only warning, Ray forcefully threw the pie at Abraham. At the same time, she spotted Theo. So grabbing a cupcake, she threw the treat at him, aiming for his face.

With a cackle Ray called out to the two of them. "You guys looked like you were missing out on the fun!"
They have not
forgotten this
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Things go from kind of off to suddenly very chaotic. He's not even sure who started this. Him, Melita, Ludo? Who cares really. Suddenly he is very pink and very glittery and jokes on them! Pink is his favorite color! Doesn't it go good with his eyes? Except they've hit Maeve and that just won't do. Well, it's fine except she's pregnant and maybe don't throw shit at pregnant women? Even if it was meant for him

"Hey hey! I was a perfect gentleman to you last time we spoke, asshole." He practically growls at Sah as if he's wrong. He turns and grabs a tub of his own glitter and yeets it back at the pair. He's not even really trying to hit them this time. If it lands, it lands. If not, well Remi is doing a good job of kicking shit up anyway.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself