Mini Event NO ASCENDED ALLOWED D:<
Theo Caldwell
Grifter

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

A food fight, huh? Theo grinned. He had a liking for chaos, and this was the kind of distraction he'd normally use to pick some pockets -- but that might not be the best idea with a god watching. He didn't want to get kicked out of this party too. So instead Theo ended his playing abruptly, slinging his lute over his back to shield it from any stray snacks -- and just in time, as Ray's cupcake hit him in the face, leaving a mass of frosting on his cheek as it bounced off onto the ground.

"Good aim," he muttered, using one finger to transfer some frosting from cheek to mouth. Mm! This was a battle where getting hit definitely had its advantages. But he had to return the favor somehow, so Theo grabbed a handful of jellied cherries and tossed them at Ray, then levitated an entire cake with his telekinesis. Now, who else looked like a good target?

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe ... How about that stranger? With an innocent expression, as if it could be anyone creating this telekinetic mischief, Theo dumped the cake on Melita.

Theo

"Poker" by ND Strupler is licensed with CC BY 2.0.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
Content with food and lining herself up at the end of the bench, Melita hadn’t expected Ludo’s very presence to unravel along the party fixtures. But with her mouth full of some wonderful bread, a gasp of audible surprise slightly muffled, she was still all full of glee the moment the Ludo doll plonked itself in front of her.

And then there was the chicken leg.

….and everything else.

Grabbing hold of the doll protectively, clutching it in her arms with immeasurable gratitude, the mischief yearned and lingered, until she too had to join in. Grasping at some mashed potatoes with her free hand, she ducked as the chicken leg sailed back over crimson locks, and turned to toss the food in her clutches straight at anyone nearby (probably Seren).

Only sputtering nonsensically a moment later, allowing it to fall into wild laughter, as cake descended upon her curls.
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury

Age: 17 | Height: 4' 7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Change author:
MP: 1749

Alea
would you like to play a game?

When the food fight first started, Alea's eyes went wide, and she froze. She wasn't used to so many people making so much noise, or to people throwing things except in anger. Had things just gone badly wrong? Should she make a run for it -- change to owl form and fly away?

But after a moment's stillness, she realized that the chaos was happy, if strange.

"This is one of your games, isn't it?" she said to the Ludo doll in her hair, starting to smile. "Well, I want to play!"

Being 12, Alea had no reservations about throwing things at a pregnant woman, so she grabbed a messy fistful of cake and tossed it at Maeve. Another handful flew towards Ronin as Alea jumped on the table to look for more ammunition.

"Forgotten Teddy Bear" by Walt Stoneburner is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
I have never feared the storm
Sah grit his teeth, before replying to Locke. "I said I was sorry for electrocuting you! I was tipsy and that damn attempted nickname is derogatory where I'm from! How would you have reacted?" He explained in defense. The Abandoned had reacted without processing that the other man had no idea the implications of that word. And he'd apologized after!

Sah dodged the glitter and with a twitching eye, activated his telekinesis. A couple of nearby trays of food sailed at Locke, this time they were carefully aimed so as not to hit Maeve.

But the Outlander then spotted the small child searching for ammunition. And with his magic, moved a tray of cupcakes to land beside Alea. Perfectly in reach for her to throw.
Sah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
the flood
i still miss you. there's no goin' home,
there's no goin' home with a name like mine.
He thinks he’s definitely going to make it out of the food fight unscathed after it starts. After all, he’s sitting alone at a table, far enough away from everyone else that surely, surely they have better targets.

But no, the Flood thinks wrong.

Because as soon as he’s glancing around to ensure his own safety net of the food fight radius, his arm is suddenly smacked with a glob of sticky, gross jello. His head snaps, feathers immediately bristling on his shoulders as he finds the culprit to be Ronin, and while he tries to keep a semi neutral face he shakes off the jello from his arm, compelling a few sparrows like the Disney princess he’s becoming, to grab a slice of cake and drop it right on Ronin ‘s head.

Who could it be? Certainly wasn’t him. Not at all.
i still dream of you, but everyone knows
yeah everyone knows. if you can, let it go
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I saw a piece of heaven
Sah was given a wide-eyed look of innocence to counter the wounded glare he gave her, and just because she could Seren flicked another pinch of glitter onto him. "And I appreciate it immensely," she told him sweetly. "Now what's this about you electrocuting my brother?" She of course heard the exchange between him and Locke, and was casting curious glances between the two men. The world really was a small place... and now her face was covered in blue frosting. "Thank you!" she laughed at Sah, "am I pretty now? It's your favorite color, if I recall correctly."

She meant to swipe a taste of the frosting, but somewhere between forehead and mouth, a veritable dust storm of glitter was stirred up, and her hand, the treat, and everything else was suddenly coated in minuscule shimmering particles. It was in her hair, her mouth, her eyes, and so much in the nose that the girl began to sneeze.

Leaving her, sadly, wide open for Melita's chicken leg to smack her right in the side of the head. "Ow!" she complained, pouting in the other woman's direction. "You can have this back!" And so she lobbed it back, greasy and covered in frosting and glitter. A real treat.
Waiting, impatient, for me

Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Chaos erupts, and that is precisely the point, isn't it?

Ludo - unseen, a mischief god as much as a herald of death in that moment, can be heard clapping invisible hands together in its enjoyment. Remi decides to turn ethereal, leaving the crown floating away to the ground.

Which, y'know what? Fine. Fine.

And so the REMI crown rises up of its own accord (seemingly), as if its maker is fed up of its under appreciation (it is), and floats off to find a new owner. That owner - drumroll please - is Locke. The brooder. The serious one.

An invisible force will jostle him to his feet, placing the crown upon his head with all of the pomp and ceremony expected.

Then that same invisible force pulls his pants down.

Sorry not sorry.

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Change author:

Arialla

This was all getting very undignified. Maybe Arialla would have enjoyed it once, but she tended to be a bit grimmer these days. While she managed to avoid the food fight and keep doggedly working on her lantern, seeing someone get pants'd was her limit.

Arialla set aside her barely-begun lantern -- she hadn't started it with any particular plans in mind, anyway -- and walked away from the tables, from the gathering, holding her cloak close around herself as if she thought Ludo would try to tear it from her. Who knew? Maybe it would.

She could already almost feel the wind under her wings, washing away the childish, insipid nature of this little "party."

A grumpy Arialla heads to the treeline, where she'll change into an eagle and fly away, unless someone or something intercepts her.

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

You know, Locke never really expected to be the major player of a divine comedy but it looks like Ludo has other plans. He's mid yelling something about "I was just trying to flirt!" When he's suddenly crowned. He's half a second from taunting Remi about it, (because taunting a demi god who could fart in your general direction and kill you on accident is always a good idea) when suddenly he's pulled up and his pants are pulled down.

What a fucking tragedy today has been, honestly. He just fucking found out he's having a kid and now the herald of death pantsed him and he's definitely not wearing underwear. He's actually at a loss for what to do for a moment, just kind of standing there. But then his brain catches up with is body and he promptly pulls his pants back up. "Well that's probably more dick than anyone here intended to see today.." He's still standing, just kind of looking down at Maeve, slightly mortified.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve was still trying to wipe off glitter and dab away fizzy drink and cake, grumbling to herself the whole time, rather cranky with the whole ordeal. To be fair, she was pregnant and hormonal. No one really likes getting doused in glitter, drink, and various food things on the best of days. Throw in grumpiness from hormones and it's a right bad time. Maeve huffs, finally getting the last of the stickiness off of her when the crown appears on Locke's head and he's yanked up, pants pulled down to leave her level with his groin. She blinks rapidly, looking away as her cheeks flush, partially from embarrassment for Locke and the rest from the fact that she was essentially seeing her ex's dick at a party full of people who were rather aware of the situation going on between them.

Well isn't this just fun? She clears her throat, glancing back over at Locke, bottom lip caught between her teeth as she tries desperately to salvage the situation. "Look at that... I'm the Queen and yet you're the one with the crown." Maeve attempts to joke, cheeks still flushed a lovely shade of scarlet as she places her hands in her lap.
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I saw a piece of heaven
Well, that was one way to crush the mood. Seren buried her face in her hands, wishing she could somehow scour her eyes with soap - or perhaps lye - and make the image of Locke's coronation go away forever.

The temptation to just slip down and hide beneath the table was very strong. Could she get away with it, even as an adult? No one would notice if she disappeared, surely. And so that's what she did. Quietly, surreptitiously, sliding off the bench until she could crawl in beneath the table, and squeeze herself out of the tangle of feet, scattered glitter and dropped food until she had managed to vacate the immediate vicinity. A lantern and a half-finished Ludo doll disappeared too, somewhere in the process.

It was fine. It was all good. Seren would erase this event from her mind and no one ever needed to speak of it again.
Waiting, impatient, for me

Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
Abraham had diligently worked on his lantern before all hell broke loose. Food was flying left and right and the leviathan weaved his way away from most of it -- but not without taking a pie shot directly from Ray in his back. Gwyneverre hissed and leapt for trees, her wings furling open and seeking sky. Abraham too hissed, swinging around to face his assailant. It all moved too quickly, chaotically, and the man was not able to pinpoint who exactly had launched the pastry at him.

Then, further shenanigans ensued. Abraham couldn't help but sputter a short chuckle as Locke stood, pants at his ankles. He watched from his distance how the man's eyes -- pained with embarrassment -- locked down on the ballet queen below him. That was interesting. A creature of delicate darkness and sharp tongue with....that? Abraham chuckled again, though he was far enough away from the mass of people that it was only to himself.

Abraham
So this is the hate I've been born to
Full are the tales of the untrue

image credits
table by whimzi

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
The crown goes floating away and Ronin can't help but watch it, though he doesn't dare question where it thinks its going. Because honestly, it's probably Ludo. Actually, when the victim of the new crown finds himself pantsless (and boy does Locke regret not wearing underwear now, he thinks), he decides it's absolutely, definitely Ludo. With a soft snort, he turns back to his lantern-that-isn't, the thing already covered in juice and cream and gods knew what else.

"You know," he says to Remi conversationally, "some would consider that a challenge. The only thing you can do to show him who's boss is to pull your own pants down." Turning to the wraith at his side, he furrows his brow. "Maybe not like that, though. Nobody needs to see that."
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i've been known to run just to feel the rush
'Bold of you to assume.' Remi chuckles in Locke 's general direction, regarding how much dick he was planning on seeing. Having already viewed Locke naked once in his life, the alchemist isn't that interest, at least until Ronin suggests he best the other man.

"How horrified would you be, if I took my pants off and replaced what would normally be there, with a tentacle? And if I then told everyone that was how you liked it?" Remi smirks, leaning forward to kiss off a lingering bit of mashed potato by Ronin's cheek as he lets himself become corporeal again.

Rising, Remi rolls his eyes playfully, glancing around as if he might see the dark-eyed youth sulking somewhere.  Striding toward Locke, the alchemist will attempt to pluck the crown carefully off of his head and put it back where it rightfully belongs with a flourish.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.