{se} oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire
open!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laser beams we're about to awesome all your dreams
Laughing aloud, the Wraith privately thinks that Cameron is likely the least of her worries when it comes to “bad thoughts,” but if that’s their own assessment of themselves, then who is she to tell them otherwise? “And I’m glad I can control my broadcast,” is all she says, rather knowingly, before they’re popping off to the Sanctuary.

Once there, and once Cameron seems to be okay, Wessex finds a comfortable spot (and lucky for her, there are more than enough cushions in building, and painfully few butts to occupy said cushions. Plopping unceremoniously into a pile, she gives them a look that says they can do the same if they wish, but certainly aren’t obligated to. And then she launches into a familiar spiel, catering the timing to their reactions.

“Well, you already know about the tensions and the war and all that, but there are some Ascended-specific things that are pretty important. One, don’t go into the Greatwood. Ever. Two, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with your person, but please, please think three or four times before giving away parts of yourself. It can be used to make weapons against the Ascended, particularly your fluid.” Pausing there, she takes a moment to make sure that warning lands with them. “We’ve had that happen before,” she murmurs tightly, before moving on.

“And sometimes we meet as a family, which we did recently, to go over some information. But first, for my own planning needs. If the fighting comes here, do you think you’ll be on the fighting side, or more of the support side?” The General can hazard a guess, but it's always important to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
{se} oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Cameron - 07-17-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Wessex - 07-28-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Cameron - 07-29-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Wessex - 08-01-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Cameron - 08-05-2021, 10:05 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Wessex - 08-06-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Cameron - 08-07-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Wessex - 08-08-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Cameron - 08-10-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: oh shit, forgot I'm a vampire - by Wessex - 08-10-2021, 07:35 PM