(o) do the best with what you have
open! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNNY
in the end, i'd do it all again. i think youre my best friend
don't you know the kids aren't alright?
The table is empty that he chooses, which is a good thing to be honest – given how he’s got quite a few different materials spread out. There’s a pencil with a rough sketch of the one he’d made for Lusea before, before the lantern had been destroyed in the fire of the Slagveld, and for now? Now it’s taking on a new shape. Rather than a typical lantern shape, he’s crafted it into a bit more of a flame shape, posts on either side to help it be carried, but the lantern portion in and of itself has the curvature of a flame within.

He imagines sticking a candle within it would actually give it a pretty good look, and crafts a bit of paper to go around the outside of it to give the ‘flame’ an appearance of flickering once a candle was inside to push the air through. He isn’t much of a creative type, but he constantly surprises himself when it comes to the lanterns, having made enough by now that the shape comes easily to him, that the appearance actually looks quite good all things considered.

And so he continues, adding bits and pieces here and there to the frame, to the rest of it – wondering idly if it made a difference if you made more than one lantern for the dead.

Eventually, over some time, the lantern is complete and Sunjata manages to admire it before the party descends into something closer to chaos. At the very least, though, Sunjata's got a new lantern for his first true love, his first soul mate.

And part of him feels at ease for it.

- FIN <3
i'll be yours, when it rains it pours
stay thirsty like before
LUCI
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.