To Seren
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254

Seren,

Halo was attacked and invaded by Morgan, and her Ascended allies. Rather than wage any battle, Noah and Hotaru surrendered their titles, and we ensured the people were unharmed and protected.

The Ascended made attempts to imprison us, but we are out of their clutches for the moment. I will be reaching out to others and seeing where they are currently located.

If you wish to discuss anything further, we can meet within the Wilds, perhaps King’s End? While we get everything arranged and settled. I do not know what this means for your task.

Keep yourself safe.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren

Deimos,

Above all, I am relieved to know that you are all alive and safe. I have too many questions to put it all in writing. Will meet you in Mourn.

Love,

Seren

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved
In secret, between the shadow and the soul
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.