To Sah and Aino
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

Sah and Aino,

I am writing to inquire about your safety and current location. What about the other citizens? Was anyone hurt?

We made it out of Halo without being caught by the Ascended.

I will update you with any other information I hear.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
...look into a wolf's eyes. You'll never be the same again.
(Two  letters are sent from Sah. One to Aino in Halo and one to Deimos's location.)

Deimos,

Cordelia and I are on our way to Torchline to inform the Queens of what occurred. We're both safe and only left after successfully evacuating the citizens to the Barracks. Morgan was giving a speech at the time and she gave no inclination of intending them harm. As far as I know, only one shot was fired on Halo itself, but Whitebrim was devastated. Aino chose to stay in Halo with the family. I couldn't convince her not to.

After informing the Queens, I'll likely leave Torchline. I'm not sure where I'll end up just yet.

What of you and the others? Are you safe? Where are you right now?

-Sah

Aino,

Cordelia and I are on our way to Torchline as we speak. We'll arrive soon and inform the Queens. How are things in Halo? Are you and the family ok, are you safe? Was anything else destroyed besides Whitebrim?

I hate that we left you, but if things calm down, I'll return. Halo is home, and frankly I can't see myself living anywhere else. For now though, I'll go with Cordelia to Torchline. After that, I'm not sure to be honest. But I'll make sure that you know where I am and have a means to reach me.

Stay safe,

-Sah
Sah
Aino Jandar
Soldier

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AINO

Deimos,

It is good to hear that you are safe and that your friends made it out alive. One of the towers was all but destroyed by the dragon, but no citizens were injured. Whitebrim is nearly leveled to the ground - why that abandoned place was of interest I do not know.

Morgan has called a meeting, and I intend to go and see what she has to say. For the time being, I will remain here with the rest of my family - Halo is my home, regardless of who sits on the Warden's chair. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call upon me.

Good luck out there,

Aino

Come and conquer, drop your bombs
Cross my borders and kill the calm
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

Sah,

I am relieved to hear you are well. Noah was injured attempting to flee the Ascended, but has since been healed.

Let me know what Torchline thinks of this debacle.

I believe Hotaru to be in the Greatwood. I am safe, and staying in the Wilds right now. If you want to meet somewhere, I am close to King’s End or Hak Etme.

I have also informed Seren of the incident. Prepare yourself for that onslaught.

Be careful.

--

Aino,

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad to hear none of the citizens were injured.

Perhaps they wanted to clear Whitebrim out for something else. No cannibals leaves a decent amount of land for other ventures.

I would expect nothing less than for you to do what is best for your family. And I trust you can decipher through the political lines and lies at the meeting.

Good luck.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos