mischief managed
For Ludoodle <3
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

Paige had been giving things a lot of thought. Well, as much thought as a seven year old can give anything. This, though, held her attention like nothing else. She was finally going to pray to a god for real. Sure, she went with her momma to pray to Frey and gave offerings and everything else that she was meant to do, but all of that had been done with help. None of it was her own choice. Part of her wondered if Kamaria would be upset that she didn’t go to her momma, but Paige didn’t think that Safrin was the best choice. Mostly because she seemed serious all of the time. That wasn’t much fun in her opinion. With her mind made up, Paige set off, a bag of stolen marbles tossed into her backpack and a spark of determination in her eyes.

It’s after dusk, already making this little mission one that broke the rules given the fact that she was supposed to be home, but Paige wasn’t going to be stopped. Nope! Not happening! The girl manages to find the shrine at the docks, making sure no one is paying her any mind as she sits down cross legged, pulling out her stolen marbles, splitting them into two piles before drawing a circle with chalk. ”Do you know how to play marbles? They’re a lot of fun. I didn’t have any before, but I took these when I went to Stormbreak.”

The girl begins, simply talking to the herald as she sends her first few marbles into the circle, waiting for them to take their turn if they come. ”I almost got caught though.” She says with a scowl, brows pinching together as she recalls the angry shopkeeper that almost foiled her escape. ”I bet if I could turn into an animal, I’d be so much faster! They wouldn’t ever catch me. I could be so sneaky too. What do you think?”
Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind
They count me out time and time again