Hotaru
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Dear Hotaru,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I apologize for the unexpected letter; there are many reasons I can imagine that would make you wish to not hear from me. However, Remi has asked that I reach out to you, and offer my services and care as a midwife. I have a gift from Frey that eliminates the pain of childbirth and he hoped I could help bring you some comfort with it.

Of course, if you should decline, I completely understand. I would not take the decision of your care away from you.

Regards,

Phoebe
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru
The letter is clearly disjointed and rushed, and while the script is clearly normally beautiful it is shaky, with spots where the ink has bled or collected.

Dear Phoebe,

Unfortunately the twins have already been born, much earlier than planned due to injury and stress. Rest assured I hold nothing against you, either, and greatly appreciate the offer of such a gift.

In fact, I'm ashamed to say I am desperate and hope you may still be able to help me.

Remi has taken the twins, and not without reason. I...there is something very wrong with me. I don't know what skills a midwife has, I was never fortunate enough to have one, but I am not too proud to refuse to ask for help.

Please, I know I am not a child myself, but if you have any knowledge about what may be wrong with me, I will meet you wherever I can in the Wilds or Greatwood. Whatever I can do to fix this, and reinstate Remi's trust in me as a mother, so that I may have my children back - I will do it.

- Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Dear Hotaru,

Do not worry about coming to me. I will write Remi so he can bring me to you. Please try and rest - bearing twins, even early can be very traumatic on the body. I will be there as soon as I can to help you and see to your children as well.

Frey's Blessings,

Phoebe