Remi
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Remi,

Hotaru responded to my message and explained that the twins have come early and she is unwell. Can you come bring me to her and the twins? I want to help make sure all is well.

Love,

Phoebe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Phoebe,

She is not here. I left her in the Wilds with Deimos. If whatever madness she has is catching, I will not have her near the twins.

You know where to find me in the Greatwood should you wish to come visit, though just now with two newborns, I cannot leave. Perhaps Amalia could bring you? We are a FaMiLy now after all. (There is a hastily drawn smiley face here).

Remi.
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Remi,

I will write Amalia then and get to the bottom of this "madness" everyone is talking about, then come see you to ensure they are in good health. I believe Vai resides in the Greatwood now and I recall her being a skilled healer as well.

Given that you and I considered eachother family well before Amalia's declaration (a prim little hand drawn smiley is scrawled here) , I will say that while I understand the concern for your children, your equal lack of empathy of the woman who bore them as conveyed in your tone, is disheartening and disappointing.

See you soon.

Phoebe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
I do not need nor care for your judgement, Phoebe.

I asked for your assistance with the birth, which has already passed. Do what you wish for Hotaru. As you mentioned Vai is a skilled healer, so I see no reason for you to make the trip.
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.