Key Quest dead and gone and passed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
but baby i've been here before; i've seen this room and i've walked this floor
Feeling strangely empty (though perhaps that was just what being magically exhausted felt like these days), Remi turns back toward the skeleton. Not as large as the one that needed to be moved to reveal the entrance to what was now just a large crater in the ground, still the remnants of the gargoyle were nothing to sneeze at. Drawing a breath, shadows tug out from anything which casts them, stretching long towards the Lullaby and dousing him a protective shield of darkness.

Just because Mort guided him here did not make Remi think that anything about what he was going to do next would be safe.

I love you. He thinks through the attuned bond, not minding if Jata heard the words despite not being intended for him, nor if the other man felt the easy and deep affection that accompanied them. Reaching out, the Lullaby wraps his fingers around the base of the blackened rib bone and pulls.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The bone breaks with a thundercrack and for a moment Remi is not a winged man bathed in shadow, but a skeleton bound and tethered by a ghostly residue. As if considering for a moment, the deathly fingers that curl up towards Remi's wrist and to his heart pause. The sound of the dry snap continues to echo across the sand.

Remi is death, but death shall not come to him today. (Remi survives a 10% chance of death-roll!)

In his hand, the bone melds and grows sharp. A hilt forms around his fingers as the rib grows heavy and becomes infused with metal. The weapon whispers death in his ear as it absorbs the sunlight raining down on it, remaining a flat black rather than appearing shiny in the light.

Remi has received a relic!  Wilde's Rapier | A beautiful rapier with a blade as black as shadow and a bone-carved hilt. When an attack is successful, there is a 1/10 chance that the blow will be a fatal one.

~FIN
Random Event