I’m only honest when it rains
Hotaru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood

It’s a beautiful meadow, one that’s nearly breathtaking despite the Leafchange clouds that have set in. It sets an almost eerie backdrop to the otherwise pristine and bright flowers that dot the landscape. And Sunjata? Well, he hasn’t felt this free in so long. The house is coming along nicely, away from here, but he’s scouting out the surrounding areas. Places for picnics or stargazing, places to live and not have to deal with the stress of what is coming.

It’s perhaps this which lends him to his Pegasus shift, one of his less predatory shifts, one that harbors feathers and velveteen skin, the ability to fly and the ability to strike.

In fact, it’s here that the Pegasus lands in a small clearing, among the blue and purple feathers, wings tucking in tight as the rabbits scurry toward their dens. Which is good, given how his hoof strikes the earth, how a small bit of water rises to the surface, his head lowering to lap at it before it disappears, wings shuffling and ears flickering as he tries to figure out the best route to take to pick a space he might be able to carve out as his.
I've got hooks in my sides that you left there
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.